All_That_Birthday v29 (OLD Remix)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FFR Pro 21
    FFR R1 Vaporeon
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2009
    • 1536

    #16
    Re: All_That_Birthday v29 (OLD Remix)

    Happy birthday!





    Comment

    • Syhto
      BuMP it
      • Mar 2006
      • 2466

      #17
      Re: All_That_Birthday v29 (OLD Remix)

      wow such birthday
      Originally posted by ~jrodd
      keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
      Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
      I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

      Comment

      • Syhto
        BuMP it
        • Mar 2006
        • 2466

        #18
        Re: All_That_Birthday v29 (OLD Remix)

        much candle
        Originally posted by ~jrodd
        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

        Comment

        • Syhto
          BuMP it
          • Mar 2006
          • 2466

          #19
          Re: All_That_Birthday v29 (OLD Remix)

          so olde
          Originally posted by ~jrodd
          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

          Comment

          • JohnRedWolf87
            Backlogger of Hobbies
            • Dec 2007
            • 968

            #20
            Re: All_That_Birthday v29 (OLD Remix)

            Happy birthday!

            xBBx Takedown's First Tournament - 2nd Place (Beginner)
            ZC_Wolfy's Birthday Tournament - 3rd Place (Novice)
            Dragons_Fury One Division Higher Tourney - 2nd Place (Novice)
            Samurai7694's Ultimate Enduring Fabulous Tournament - 3rd Place (D1)
            Dark_Chrysalis' 1st FFR Bowl - 2nd Place (D1), 13th place overall
            Panic4Me and MrMagic's Thanksgiving Tournament - 2nd Place (D1)

            Comment

            • GuidoHunter
              is against custom titles
              • Oct 2003
              • 7371

              #21
              Re: All_That_Birthday v29 (OLD Remix)

              Eh, I already feel more like a thirty-year-old.

              --Guido

              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
              Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

              Comment

              • All_That_Chaz
                Supreme Dictator For Life
                • Apr 2004
                • 5874

                #22
                Re: All_That_Birthday v29 (OLD Remix)

                You can turn 30 if you want. I'm done counting.

                Thanks for the wishes, everyone.
                Back to "Back to Earth"
                Originally posted by FoJaR
                dammit chaz
                Originally posted by FoJaR
                god dammit chaz
                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                Comment

                • flipsta_lombax
                  Lombax Connoisseur
                  • May 2006
                  • 2556

                  #23
                  Re: All_That_Birthday v29 (OLD Remix)

                  Chazzums! Happy birthday dude! :3 Time is flying, oh man. It's been a while.

                  Originally posted by ninjaKIWI
                  ^ Classic.
                  Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                  Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                  Comment

                  Working...