Happy Birthday Wayward Vagabond!a

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pseudo Enigma
    ごめんなさい (/ω\)
    • Aug 2012
    • 2290

    #16
    Re: Happy Birthday Wayward Vagabond!a

    happy barfday whocares

    Comment

    • FFR Pro 21
      FFR R1 Vaporeon
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2009
      • 1536

      #17
      Re: Happy Birthday Wayward Vagabond!a

      Happy birthday!





      Comment

      • EzExZeRo7497
        ⠀
        • Dec 2010
        • 6858

        #18
        Re: Happy Birthday Wayward Vagabond!a

        Happy birthday!

        Comment

        • SC_coolguy44
          Harmonoize
          • Sep 2007
          • 1041

          #19
          Re: Happy Birthday Wayward Vagabond!a

          Hbd Carlos!!!!

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #20
            Re: Happy Birthday Wayward Vagabond!a

            happy birthday wayward.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • hi19hi19
              lol happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 12194

              #21
              Re: Happy Birthday Wayward Vagabond!a

              wow carlos ur old

              hbd :P


              Comment

              • Sweet Angel
                \(o.o)/ ~(e.e)~
                • Apr 2012
                • 620

                #22
                Re: Happy Birthday Wayward Vagabond!a

                Happy Birthday bearface =]

                8th Official - Top 209th Official - Top 16




                Comment

                • korny
                  It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                  • May 2004
                  • 4385

                  #23
                  Re: Happy Birthday Wayward Vagabond!a

                  Happy birthday *****

                  Comment

                  • PaperclipGames
                    Mrow~
                    • May 2008
                    • 648

                    #24
                    Re: Happy Birthday Wayward Vagabond!a

                    Happy Birthday! May your beard become more glorious every year.
                    948 AAAs | 1461 FCs | 549 TPs | 7 FMO AAAs
                    Best AAAs: Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star (69), Nous (69), Pure Ruby (68), Heavenly Spores (68), Ambient Angels (66), Within Life (66), Defection (66) Southern Cross (65)

                    Comment

                    • Squirtle x3
                      Forum User
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 62

                      #25
                      Re: Happy Birthday Wayward Vagabond!a

                      Happy birthday~

                      Comment

                      • Moogle-master
                        Tsundereduo
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 1295

                        #26
                        Re: Happy Birthday Wayward Vagabond!a

                        carry on my wayward son. hbd.
                        dale cooper is my waifu

                        Comment

                        • Snowcrafta
                          V's beta-male entourage
                          • May 2005
                          • 2873

                          #27
                          Re: Happy Birthday Wayward Vagabond!a

                          Enjoy 25 bro, it's a special age

                          Here's to looking at ya

                          Comment

                          • evanescence_death4ever
                            where'sTHEdrain?!
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 616

                            #28
                            Re: Happy Birthday Wayward Vagabond!a

                            I think you are the only person I ever gave a thumbs down to. I regret it fully, and if need be, I'd make it up with a hug. XDDD But you gave me a thumbs down back so I guess we're even!

                            Happy Birthday, Wayward! =P
                            #charu4president2016

                            "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                            Or something
                            I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                            Comment

                            • eastsideman09
                              poker face
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1746

                              #29
                              Re: Happy Birthday Wayward Vagabond!a

                              <3
                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              esm, you are a fucking legend
                              Originally posted by Arntonach
                              wow ur pretty
                              Originally posted by MrGiggles
                              caring should be a get-outable offense

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #30
                                Re: Happy Birthday Wayward Vagabond!a

                                Thanks y'all I'm having a great day so far. Got a 92% on my accounting exam, got dinner with the family and now I'm going to Oktoberfest with my gf. Legit ass day made better by all of you here.

                                I'll be stepping a file for you guys tomorrow as a thanks!

                                Comment

                                Working...