HAPPY BIRTHDAY hi19hi19!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #31
    Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY hi19hi19!!!!

    happy birthday~
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Riotpolice
      "Reach For The Stars"
      • Nov 2010
      • 1921

      #32
      Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY hi19hi19!!!!

      Happy Birthday
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

      Originally posted by m0de
      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

      Comment

      • Gundam-Dude
        `~`
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 7327

        #33
        Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY hi19hi19!!!!

        shoutouts


        (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

        My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #34
          Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY hi19hi19!!!!

          Happy Birthday
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • Sidek
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2010
            • 777

            #35
            Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY hi19hi19!!!!

            happybirthday (:

            Bye.

            Comment

            • Jerry DB
              FFR, lift, repeat
              • Jan 2008
              • 2071

              #36
              Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY hi19hi19!!!!

              Happy Birthday Mr. Epic FFR icon
              sigpic

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #37
                Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY hi19hi19!!!!

                happy birthday hi19 !!

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • smartdude1212
                  2 is poo
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 6687

                  #38
                  Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY hi19hi19!!!!

                  Happy day of birthday you soggy vegetable. But I cannot complain, for your people exfoliate my asshole in delightful ways.

                  You also make erotic simfiles.

                  Comment

                  • hi19hi19
                    lol happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 12194

                    #39
                    Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY hi19hi19!!!!

                    Thanks guys <3

                    I really appreciate all the comments. I had a wonderful birthday today too


                    Comment

                    • V-Ormix
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 4677

                      #40
                      Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY hi19hi19!!!!

                      im late as fuc btw happy b day

                      edit: destiny will live on forever, TWO THOUZAND COMBOS

                      Comment

                      Working...