Happy Birthday to me

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Syhto
    BuMP it
    • Mar 2006
    • 2466

    #16
    Re: Happy Birthday to me

    dont make your own bday threads

    but happy birthday ok
    Originally posted by ~jrodd
    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

    Comment

    • Winrar
      Quasi-porn
      • Jan 2008
      • 1843

      #17
      Re: Happy Birthday to me

      Happy Birthday

      Originally posted by Staiain
      I'm sorry but... *flicks hair* I don't DO 0.x rates 8)

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #18
        Re: Happy Birthday to me

        hbd
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • TheThong
          ♩♪♫♬♭♮♯
          • May 2009
          • 520

          #19
          Re: Happy Birthday to me

          Mmmmmmmm cheesecake.

          Hope you had a good birthday DragonmegaXX!

          Comment

          • ddrkid007
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2007
            • 407

            #20
            Re: Happy Birthday to me

            Happy birthday, man!
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.

            The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

            Comment

            • MephBoss
              FFR Veteran
              • Mar 2011
              • 270

              #21
              Re: Happy Birthday to me

              Happy BDAY haha !
              Attached Files
              Team Raccoon Girl

              Comment

              Working...