Happy Birthday i_love_you!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #16
    Re: Happy Birthday i_love_you!




    Naw, but fo reals have a good one bro

    Comment

    • i love you
      Live a wonderful life~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2006
      • 7315

      #17
      Re: Happy Birthday i_love_you!

      Holy shit, I forgot today was my Birthday LMAO

      Thanks guys xd
      ===============================
      The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
      ===============================

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #18
        Re: Happy Birthday i_love_you!

        Happy birthday!
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • i love you
          Live a wonderful life~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2006
          • 7315

          #19
          Re: Happy Birthday i_love_you!

          dat username...XD

          Thanks Kayla. Hope your baby is doing well :3
          ===============================
          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
          ===============================

          Comment

          • FFR Pro 21
            FFR R1 Vaporeon
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2009
            • 1536

            #20
            Re: Happy Birthday i_love_you!

            Happy Birthday i love you!





            Comment

            • i love you
              Live a wonderful life~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2006
              • 7315

              #21
              Re: Happy Birthday i_love_you!

              Thanks man (:
              ===============================
              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
              ===============================

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #22
                Re: Happy Birthday i_love_you!

                Originally posted by i love you
                dat username...XD

                Thanks Kayla. Hope your baby is doing well :3
                ^_^

                She's doing very well thank you. She's about to be 18 months old, can you believe it?
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • Evascythe
                  evascythe
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 2909

                  #23
                  Re: Happy Birthday i_love_you!

                  Happy birthday and such


                  Originally posted by moches
                  I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

                  Comment

                  • i love you
                    Live a wonderful life~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 7315

                    #24
                    Re: Happy Birthday i_love_you!

                    Originally posted by psychoangel691
                    ^_^

                    She's doing very well thank you. She's about to be 18 months old, can you believe it?
                    WTF...has it really been that long? Time waits for no one LOL

                    I am glad that she is still doing okay. Would love to see some recent pictures of her :3

                    Originally posted by Evascythe
                    Happy birthday and such
                    Thanks bro (:
                    ===============================
                    The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                    ===============================

                    Comment

                    • Zyphoror
                      Handstream Hawaii
                      • May 2008
                      • 1025

                      #25
                      Re: Happy Birthday i_love_you!

                      happy birthday osu trilling pro dam i wish i could be as good as u @ trilling :<




                      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                      every anime girl has had wicked diarrhea at some point in their lifetime and this is something that every man, woman and child is going to shoulder for the rest of their lives
                      [1/19/13 12:28:59 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): im going to an arcade
                      [1/19/13 12:29:04 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): this monday for like, 4 or 5 hours
                      [1/19/13 12:29:26 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: make a vid where you try to hit freeze notes on DDR
                      [1/19/13 12:29:28 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: : ))
                      [1/19/13 12:29:33 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): LMFAO FUCK U

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #26
                        Re: Happy Birthday i_love_you!

                        Originally posted by i love you
                        WTF...has it really been that long? Time waits for no one LOL

                        I am glad that she is still doing okay. Would love to see some recent pictures of her :3


                        Thanks bro (:
                        Oh ya I don't have you on FB do I. Well then just took this on AJ's bday



                        This was a few days before

                        Last edited by psychoangel691; 08-30-2012, 12:30 AM.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • Emanresu13
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 642

                          #27
                          Re: Happy Birthday i_love_you!

                          hbd, you a cool guy
                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          ^
                          Originally posted by MrRubix
                          ^

                          Comment

                          • i love you
                            Live a wonderful life~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 7315

                            #28
                            Re: Happy Birthday i_love_you!

                            Originally posted by psychoangel691
                            She is so adorable...

                            She is slowly starting to look more like you now :3

                            I do not see an AJ in her yet but as she gets older, it shall come hehe :>

                            Oh and about facebook, my gf took over my account. rip xd
                            ===============================
                            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                            ===============================

                            Comment

                            • V-Ormix
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 4677

                              #29
                              Re: Happy Birthday i_love_you!

                              hbdmanglulz

                              Comment

                              • i love you
                                Live a wonderful life~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 7315

                                #30
                                Re: Happy Birthday i_love_you!

                                Originally posted by Emanresu13
                                hbd, you a cool guy
                                Originally posted by V-Ormix
                                hbdmanglulz
                                thanks bros :>
                                ===============================
                                The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                                ===============================

                                Comment

                                Working...