You wake up duct taped to the ceiling of a room. It's a room that you know well, but it's completely empty, so there's no furniture or people in it. Your arms and legs are not duct taped and it looks like it was done on purpose so that you should be able to un-duct-tape yourself if you wanted to. You can dimly hear The Games We Played (Full Edition) in the background. There are fridge letter magnets scattered across the floor, and the ones directly below you are aligned to read "WELCOME TO FLASH FLASH REVOLUTION ZXJEVDRKNPL". What's the maximum height of the ceiling for which you would be prepared to get down?
Do you ever get concerned that whenever you learn something new, it pushes some of the old stuff out of your brain, and then eventually you'll forget something actually important, like how to breathe? (For example, I think I've forgotten how to not walk into tables)
How much can sleep deprivation raise blood pressure?
Do you think that professional football (soccer) should be played more like table football (foosball), so that the players can only move sideways, they hover in the air, they do simultaneous backflips, they have no arms, their legs are tied together, and they play a 2-5-3 formation?
Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. ProofExample
Oh damn, so many choices. In terms of difficulty, probably RoughSketch and Godspeed since they're commercial. In terms of music taste, probably KV, katoh.
Originally posted by L.B.D.D
i love you
do you love me
of course i luv u <3
Originally posted by Zapmeister
Have some more questions.
You wake up duct taped to the ceiling of a room. It's a room that you know well, but it's completely empty, so there's no furniture or people in it. Your arms and legs are not duct taped and it looks like it was done on purpose so that you should be able to un-duct-tape yourself if you wanted to. You can dimly hear The Games We Played (Full Edition) in the background. There are fridge letter magnets scattered across the floor, and the ones directly below you are aligned to read "WELCOME TO FLASH FLASH REVOLUTION ZXJEVDRKNPL". What's the maximum height of the ceiling for which you would be prepared to get down?
Do you ever get concerned that whenever you learn something new, it pushes some of the old stuff out of your brain, and then eventually you'll forget something actually important, like how to breathe? (For example, I think I've forgotten how to not walk into tables)
How much can sleep deprivation raise blood pressure?
Do you think that professional football (soccer) should be played more like table football (foosball), so that the players can only move sideways, they hover in the air, they do simultaneous backflips, they have no arms, their legs are tied together, and they play a 2-5-3 formation?
Ceiling question: Probably 3.5m, max.
Learning new stuff: I actually don't think that way. Honestly speaking, learning more things is better because it feels like it can connect with other things you learned. For example, if I wanted to learn French, some words are based off of English words, so they are easier to remember. I also truly enjoy learning new things because its like a story of how you couldn't do it at all first, then you overcome that difficult and learn to master it. Though in real life cases, our brains are not like hard drives, needing to erase previous memories. In some cases, we are actually capable of unlimited knowledge.
Sleep deprivation: I don't think its that way. Stress and anger are more likely to raise blood pressure but sleep deprivation might lower it because your brain is tells your body it is tired and vice-versa. Speaking of which, I've been this way for the past few days, haha!
Football: I don't think anybody wants to be tied to a handle, spun about like crazy just to be able to kick the ball. But hey, did you see that Foosball scene in Gulliver's travels?
Originally posted by L.B.D.D
ur mom
Yes I love my mum very much but she is no longer with me in this country.
I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.
@A2P: Very peaceful. It depends on which areas you'd like to know (education, finance, government, etc) but living here has its ups and downs. You'll feel very Asian though since the majority of people here are Chinese but that's ok.
@Pseudo: I made this gif about 4 years ago when I saw the Haruhi anime and thought it was pretty cool to make into a gif. Did you remember that previous avatar of this girl bobbing her head 90• back and forth?
I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.
When I play browser-based games like online flappy bird it lags often enough to make the game pretty much unplayable. Why does my computer hate me and what could I do to fix it?
If you somehow inherited 20% of all the bubble wrap in the world, what would you do with it?
Why did you spell Xingapore with an X instead of an S?
Which of these pranks would you find more annoying? (1) someone sticking a piece of sellotape across your bedroom door at ankle level so that when you next enter or leave your room you will trip over it and faceplant onto the floor (2) someone leaving a corridor door slightly open with a bucket of freezing cold water propped up on top of it so that when you next open the door the bucket will tip over and drench you
Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. ProofExample
When I play browser-based games like online flappy bird it lags often enough to make the game pretty much unplayable. Why does my computer hate me and what could I do to fix it?
If you somehow inherited 20% of all the bubble wrap in the world, what would you do with it?
Why did you spell Xingapore with an X instead of an S?
Which of these pranks would you find more annoying? (1) someone sticking a piece of sellotape across your bedroom door at ankle level so that when you next enter or leave your room you will trip over it and faceplant onto the floor (2) someone leaving a corridor door slightly open with a bucket of freezing cold water propped up on top of it so that when you next open the door the bucket will tip over and drench you
Update your browser, upgrade you RAM, see if there's any other background processing going on and lastly, stop playing flappy bird.
@bubble wrap: safeguard my penis maybe.
Because that's what it sounds like when pronounced in Mandarin.
Sellotape. That one is way more dangerous but hella funny.
I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.
Comment