What good thing happened to you today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • All_That_Chaz
    Supreme Dictator For Life
    • Apr 2004
    • 5874

    #16
    Re: What good thing happened to you today?

    Got a free lunch.
    Back to "Back to Earth"
    Originally posted by FoJaR
    dammit chaz
    Originally posted by FoJaR
    god dammit chaz
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

    Comment

    • Hazelle
      THUG LIFE!
      • Mar 2007
      • 515

      #17
      Re: What good thing happened to you today?

      Root beer. <3

      Oh and chocolate caramel. Yum!

      Comment

      • megamon88
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 2567

        #18
        Re: What good thing happened to you today?

        I caught an early bus going home

        Comment

        • Magicturbo
          Beatrix~
          • Jul 2008
          • 1508

          #19
          Re: What good thing happened to you today?

          Dyed my hair blonde and had lots of compliments today ^_^

          Comment

          • 25thhour
            I like max
            • Feb 2007
            • 2922

            #20
            Re: What good thing happened to you today?

            Nothing, my car completely shittered out and I had to walk home in a blizzard.
            r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

            Comment

            • foilman8805
              smoke wheat hail satin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2006
              • 5704

              #21
              Re: What good thing happened to you today?

              Got together with some coworkers after work and had two really great beers at this hole in the wall bar. Then had delicious pizza for dinner in downtown Palo Alto next to Stanford. It was an excellent night.

              Comment

              • Xx{Midnight}xX
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2007
                • 8548

                #22
                Re: What good thing happened to you today?

                I played ffr and actually got all my homework done.

                Comment

                • iironiic
                  D6 FFR Legacy Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 4342

                  #23
                  Re: What good thing happened to you today?

                  Got a lot of my math paper written up today! Didn't end up making brownies today, but I plan on it tomorrow (:

                  Comment

                  • bmah
                    shots FIRED
                    Profile Moderator
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    Global Moderator
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 8448

                    #24
                    Re: What good thing happened to you today?

                    I finally 3-starred all of the grand prix races in Mario Kart 7.

                    Comment

                    • Tidus810
                      slimy, yet ... satisfying
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2007
                      • 1244

                      #25
                      Re: What good thing happened to you today?

                      Originally posted by albaneenesk8r
                      I took one of those magical poops... you know the kind that when you wipe you realized you never had to wipe c:


                      On a more serious note, today wasn't a very good day. Accomplished very little, and it turns out I did horrible on an exam for a class where 3 exams comprise my grade for the entire semester. :[
                      edit: in hindsight, it could always be worse though. :d
                      Last edited by Tidus810; 02-22-2012, 11:31 PM.

                      Comment

                      • flipsta_lombax
                        Lombax Connoisseur
                        • May 2006
                        • 2556

                        #26
                        Re: What good thing happened to you today?

                        Made 200 bucks in 5 hours. Got to drink some awesome beer during work. Finally got to reserve a hotel for another awesome con.


                        Now I sit here with a nice warm tummy. Fantastic day.
                        Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                        Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                        Comment

                        • Tarrik
                          D7 Elite Keymasher
                          • May 2007
                          • 2240

                          #27
                          Re: What good thing happened to you today?

                          I ate an orange and i was k

                          Comment

                          • BethanyBangs
                            ~
                            • Oct 2010
                            • 730

                            #28
                            Re: What good thing happened to you today?

                            I got a package in the mail filled with goodies from TheThong. I love her <3
                            ~

                            Comment

                            • UnkownMan
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 1569

                              #29
                              Re: What good thing happened to you today?

                              Got DJ Hero 1 & 2 for PS3.
                              I guess that's good.
                              Originally posted by Choofers
                              2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
                              We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

                              Comment

                              • SCWolf
                                ༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽ 👌
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 1662

                                #30
                                Re: What good thing happened to you today?

                                I took a nifty little dump

                                Comment

                                Working...