Cops Shoots Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mrpreggers
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    • Feb 2011
    • 3395

    #31
    Re: Cops Shoots Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

    The husband is so levelheaded about it..

    Comment

    • robertsona
      missa in h-moll
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 4000

      #32
      Re: Cops Shoots Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

      Originally posted by Calcium Deposit
      That would be like saying if the cop in question was white, then all white people should die as well. Which isn't going to happen because come on white people rock.
      not rly analogous

      Originally posted by Hazelle
      Yes. Also, cops have like, a fraction of a second to decide what to do.
      lol

      Comment

      • shadow 1800
        I can't think of anything
        • Dec 2006
        • 1183

        #33
        Re: Cops Shoots Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

        lmao at the same time saying all cops are saints that shouldn't be tried like any other citizen is just as biased. My aunt's ex was murdered by my hometown's local sheriff and they ruled it as a suicide when he had been shot in the chest and found in the sheriff's house. Who the hell commits suicide by shooting themselves in the chest? All I'm saying is you can't expect everything to work out to be perfect. There is such thing as corruption in the world.

        Comment

        • fido123
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 4245

          #34
          Re: Cops Shoots Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

          Originally posted by shadow 1800
          lmao at the same time saying all cops are saints that shouldn't be tried like any other citizen is just as biased. My aunt's ex was murdered by my hometown's local sheriff and they ruled it as a suicide when he had been shot in the chest and found in the sheriff's house. Who the hell commits suicide by shooting themselves in the chest? All I'm saying is you can't expect everything to work out to be perfect. There is such thing as corruption in the world.

          Nobody said anything like that. People are saying it because there's not information in that story to really know what happened, and for people like this retard:

          Originally posted by Jerry DB
          Cops are all lazy and evil and they should all die

          Comment

          • shadow 1800
            I can't think of anything
            • Dec 2006
            • 1183

            #35
            Re: Cops Shoots Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

            Originally posted by fido123
            Nobody said anything like that. People are saying it because there's not information in that story to really know what happened, and for people like this retard:
            Obviously the stories are very different, but the principle i was trying to make was that some cops are given special treatment that they shouldn't have.

            Comment

            • UserNameGoesHere
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2008
              • 1114

              #36
              Re: Cops Shoots Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

              Originally posted by fido123
              What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Cops are citizens too. Also why should they move? I'd understand the want to but do you think the police are going to start going after them?

              Anyway I don't really have anything to say since that news report contained hardly information and it seems like not much is available. Seems to be leaning towards the cop was a piece of shit but I have no idea right now nor does anybody in this thread.
              I'm not saying he is guilty. I don't know if he is or not. I am saying if he doesn't present the video footage (since it is reasonable to believe such footage exists in this case) that would strongly suggest (but not confirm) guilt. All I'm saying is if he has the footage he needs to release it or it seems like he's hiding something.

              And the husband and witnesses should move when this is over because it makes the most sense to do so. They are not obligated to do so. For safety reasons it would be prudent though.
              Originally posted by Crashfan3
              Man, what would we do without bored rednecks?
              sigpic

              Comment

              • lumphoboextreme
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2005
                • 8592

                #37
                Re: Cops Shoots Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

                Sounds like murder to me.

                Comment

                • Emithith
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2008
                  • 1784

                  #38
                  Re: Cops Shoots Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

                  Originally posted by MrPreggers
                  The husband is so levelheaded about it..
                  he didn't even seem sad actually, he was just like "yeah it happened, go on, I wanna know etc."

                  Comment

                  • lumphoboextreme
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 8592

                    #39
                    Re: Cops Shoots Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

                    Originally posted by Emithith
                    he didn't even seem sad actually, he was just like "yeah it happened, go on, I wanna know etc."
                    In those types of situations I've noticed often it's because the husband is involved or hired a hit. Would be a crazy twist if the husband paid off a cop though that's pretty unlikely rofl.

                    Comment

                    • andy-o24
                      Married Man
                      • May 2006
                      • 1528

                      #40
                      Re: Cops Shoots Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

                      If his hand was jammed in the window so much that he could be dragged, wouldn't the officer have a rather hard time shooting the woman in the first place? I mean, he could turn his wrist down and fire, but that doesn't explain why in the road there were four yellow triangle-cones which, presumably, mark bullet casings.

                      That considered, maybe the eyewitness's story adds up. He was willing to provide a number of gunshots fired and the casings being in the street indicate where the officer fired from. How he could have heard what the officer said is still iffy because we can't be sure how far away he was, though judging by his clothes, he looked like he had been painting a house which could indicate any number of distances.

                      I agree with everyone, it's a strange story and we need to see the police tapes.
                      Medical examiner has her body, I think it's best to wait this one out.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                      When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                      Originally posted by Shashakiro
                      Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                      Comment

                      • welsh_girl
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 1366

                        #41
                        Re: Cops Shoots Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

                        Originally posted by Profraine
                        You obviously wouldn't like living on a Military base over here. Going to the gas station and boom a dozen people walk in loaded with machine guns and shotguns getting snacks. Pretty freaky.

                        Back on topic:

                        This is gonna be one hell of a court case to figure out the truth, but if it is how the witness said, then that really sucks. Can't really say anything else.

                        Oh, of course it's Virginia. :/
                        I'd crap myself.
                        I've been on holiday to places, when smaller, where the police walk around with massive machine gun things. I've never felt so unconformable in all my life, it doesn't make you feel very welcome or safe.

                        Comment

                        • Jerry DB
                          FFR, lift, repeat
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 2071

                          #42
                          Re: Cops Shoots Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

                          I definately know all cops are not like that and I don't really want them all to die to anyone who thinks I take the internet that seriously all the time

                          one time me and my friend connor were mma fighting in his front yard and had a kind of big crowd watching it. Guess someone called the cops but when they arrived they knew we were just practicing so they let us finish and came up to us and said "you guys are pretty awesome keep it up" and left without even giving us a warning of any kind.

                          see I have good cop experiences too
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Choofers
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 6205

                            #43
                            Re: Cops Shoots Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

                            Oh please profraine, soldiers don't walk into gas stations with loaded weapons hahaha. At most, they'll walk into a gas station with an M249 that has a BFA on it.

                            It's unfortunate that the lady was shot to death but going and saying "YEAH ALL POLICE ARE ***S LET'S KILL THE PIGS HAHAHAHAHEHUEUHAHUASDUFHASDKHSAL" is stupid. Not every cop is as corrupt as this one is.

                            Comment

                            • Mau5
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2011
                              • 790

                              #44
                              Re: Cops Shoots Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

                              Even if he was "dragged", which i doubt he was (I mean come on basically 100% bound to an excuse of SOME sort), that still isn't an excuse to end someones ****ing life.
                              How to start an argument online:
                              Step 1) Express an opinion
                              Step 2) Wait....

                              Originally posted by Arntonach
                              It's great to see how the internet works, it's mask of anonymity bringing out the worst in people.

                              Comment

                              • fido123
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 4245

                                #45
                                Re: Cops Shoots Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

                                If being dragged could end his it is.

                                Comment

                                Working...