I WANT TO HAVE JSB'S CHILDREN (not really but look anyway)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 3078

    #16
    You IMed me the other day....

    Comment

    • Musical_Master
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 1788

      #17
      I IMed you today.

      Comment

      • Privateer
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 2962

        #18
        Rufio registered the name Musical Master and pretended to be him. He did it because all of his attempts to talk to people on his name were shut down.

        Comment

        • emccky
          Banned
          • Apr 2004
          • 4811

          #19
          Really, if you are that busy on the computer, why have AIM open at all?

          Comment

          • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2003
            • 3078

            #20
            To talk to people you are working with, or enjoy talking to.

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #21
              Originally posted by tnyhwk900
              Originally posted by JSB
              And here's a huge hint for half of you. My name isn't #$#ing James, so you don't get to check #1.
              OHSNAP
              I know his real name, so I *can* check number 1. :>
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              Working...