What is this? A grammar lesson? With all the rappers and hip hop out there?! Complain to them. By the way you spelled sentence wrong. I was giving out my opinions too. You guys haven't even seen the movie and already you're judging and criticizing it. That trailer was recreated into a French version. If a trailer is bad, it doesn't necessarily mean the movie is bad. I think that adding too much good stuff into a trailer give viewers high expectations and it won't satisfy them. The least you could do is watch the movie before you start up with your opinions. Even if you guys do decide to check it out, you probably won't admit that it's really good since you've said such bad things about it. You probably expect a lot from the movie now.
ONG BAK Kicks Jet and Jackies BUTT like no TOMMORROW!!!!!!!!
Collapse
X
-
i will stop arguing with this person now, seeing as he is unworthy of my time.
i swear, people will never learn that playing it safe in their first few posts is a really good ideaSo I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
Yeah, it's good that you will stop arguing with me. And it won't really matter if this is my first couple posts. I really have nothing to do with this site. I was doing some searching on Ong-Bak and I came across this site. That's all. By the way, I'm not a "he" -- I'm a "she." I'll be leaving now. Don't bother responding cuz I ain't gonna be here to read it. Pssh!Comment
-
Bilang... Exactly.
You guys need to calm down, you're just being retarded.
They used to have much better ones, but that stuff is incredible. Sorry but I've taken some Tae-Kwon-Do myself, and I'm not entirely impressed by the trailer. I don't think he's doing anything extraordinary... other than speaking Thai.
Oh and the fact that it's french slides it down a few hundred notches on my movie-rater. (There are 10 notches total)
And what makes you guys think this movie is so real?
The part wheres he's running on the people? seriously, that doesn't happen, no matter who it is. And his pants are on fire as he's flying? how convenient that theres some fire he can jump through and that theres a bad guy on the other side that is completely oblivious, otherwise he would have moved. And the thing where he rams that guy with his knees? It was probably a dummy filled with sand or something, noone is stupid enough to get knee-rammed for a movie's sake, and if they did, I think the producer is simply sick.
...the background music sucks.
No offense to you guys intended, just giving my thoughts on the movie trailers.
=/-JamieComment
-
Well....everyone's entitled to their opinion, Jam930.
Personally, I thought the trailer looked amazing, and I'm rarely drawn in by action movies. Those were some pretty cool stunts in the movie, that guy can kick ass for sure. If it was in the theatres here, then I'd probably go see it tomorrow.Comment
-
Okay time to take you sub 16 year olds to school.
First of all, yes this guy's moves ARE impressive. There's no doubting he's got the skills, but you seem to be forgetting some important aspects of movies. 1) They're fake. The people in that movie being pummelled by Bak obviously have protective equipment on if the hits were even real. For the most part, well-thought out camera angles are making it seem like he's being hit. That's part of what all these crew-workers go to college and University for. It's not just some schlubs filming, these are professionals.
2) The safety aspect. People aren't really flying around smashing their faces on the ground, those are either dummies or computer effects (ie the ground is computer generated: The actors are falling into a blue mat. It's something you'd know if you were in Film Studies.) Nobody in their right mind would willingly take a beat down without taking precautions.
3) Hollywood is just the same as any other filming studio. YOu think that just because this is shot in Asia or France (or wherever) that they don't have the same kind of studio equipment? It's a major motion picture movie, not a Bush league production.
4) Taking a young martial artist's film debut as "better" than Jet Li and Jackie Chan's established, successful careers is foolhardy and shows your immaturaty (not saying you're stupid, I'm saying you're not an adult) and how easy you forget great things. Have you even watched all of Chan's and Li's movies? And to snub any mention of Bruce Lee is just ridiculous. The movies maybe have been poorly acted back in the late 60's to early 70's, but Lee could outduel anyone today. And then, there weren't the same safety measures there is today.
5) I don't know Bak's style, but recently a group of analysts released the 10 most deadly martial arts, the the top three (in order): Shaolin Monks Kung Fu (life dedication.. what else is new?), Kickboxing, and Shotokan style Karate.
So since I doubt this young budding filmster is a Shaolin Master of Kung Fu, his style probably is not the most deadly.
Take a note, young'ins. You've been schooled by Jazz.
Originally posted by JurseyRider734<3 Jazzoo.Comment
-
-
Re: Ahahha...
I know this is an age in time where online and shi* we like to abbreviate, but seriously people IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET TO SKIP GRAMMER. THEN YOUR GODDAMN SENTENCES DON'T MAKE ANY FU*KING SENSE!!! Oh and Jet Li and Jackie Chan in my opion KICK THIS ONG-CRACK SHI* UP THE ASS AND OUT THEIR EARS!!!!Don't be hatin' cuz there's finally something better than kung fu, karate, and tae kwon do. Oh yeah, adding to the list, Jackie Chan and Jet Li. [whether you want to admit it or not] [those 2 sentances made no sense at all after the word fu. in words of some character Samuel L. Jackson played, "English, mother #($#er, do you speak it?" i mean, that 2nd sentance is incomplete. verb-subject agreement: learn it.]
Besides, there's more people who like this movie than dislike it. [that could be said of many many things, but it doesnt mean it's good. just listen to Britney Spears.]Comment
-
Wow, this thread needs to die. It's transforming into a flame war.
This is why I carefully consider what Ultimate Battles of the Century I post.Comment


Comment