Parents sue after teen wisdom teeth surgery death

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • smartdude1212
    2 is poo
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 6687

    #31
    Re: Parents sue after teen wisdom teeth surgery death

    According to my dentist I am an alien because I only have two or three wisdom teeth.

    With the way things are going I probably won't need them pulled either.

    Comment

    • Timchy
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2011
      • 7

      #32
      Re: Parents sue after teen wisdom teeth surgery death

      I think a lot has to do with genes. If you have good genes, you won't have any big problems, even if you neglect dental hygiene.

      Comment

      • neobahamut0zero
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2011
        • 27

        #33
        Re: Parents sue after teen wisdom teeth surgery death

        Knock yourself out, literally, if you do this awake you are crazy (unless of course you can't afford it) and have balls of steel. I took the laughing gas...You probably won't laugh as much as the people watching you. My issue was recovering. I was constantly bleeding and my jaws were sore for about two weeks... I ate Jell-O, pudding and that was seriously about it. For about a month and a half my jaw would always pop and I had to force my yawns shut or else I was in for a world of pain. I had 4 removed, I thought it would go by faster and easier but there's much worse that could happen to you.

        Comment

        Working...