Happy anniversary of 10 years of governmental deception!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Reincarnate
    x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
    • Nov 2010
    • 6332

    #16
    Re: Happy anniversary of 10 years of governmental deception!

    oh jesus christ

    Comment

    • Nyokou
      ( ̄ー ̄)
      • Apr 2005
      • 4247

      #17
      Re: Happy anniversary of 10 years of governmental deception!

      Originally posted by xXAll-ProXx
      I agree with ds. get at me.


      This isn't a Critical Thinking thread so I'll just leave it at that link.
      It was a fishy incident, that's all I'm saying.
      Snapchat: icequeenilse

      Comment

      • xXAll-ProXx
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2010
        • 2040

        #18
        Re: Happy anniversary of 10 years of governmental deception!

        Originally posted by Nyokou
        This isn't tumblr /triple facepalm.
        I have a dig bick.

        Comment

        • Jason Bourne
          Banned
          • Aug 2008
          • 5

          #19
          Re: Happy anniversary of 10 years of governmental deception!

          Originally posted by xXAll-ProXx
          I agree with ds. get at me.


          This isn't a Critical Thinking thread so I'll just leave it at that link.
          It was a fishy incident, that's all I'm saying.
          That link says jewish people did die in 9-11, I don't get why you posted it lol.

          Comment

          • virus003
            FFR Veteran
            • Feb 2008
            • 1822

            #20
            Re: Happy anniversary of 10 years of governmental deception!

            there's nothing happy about this day

            Originally posted by XUioX
            too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
            Originally posted by roundb0x
            i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
            Originally posted by who_cares973
            stop back seat modding its annoying

            Comment

            • xXAll-ProXx
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2010
              • 2040

              #21
              Re: Happy anniversary of 10 years of governmental deception!

              Originally posted by Jason Bourne
              That link says jewish people did die in 9-11, I don't get why you posted it lol.
              exactly. There is a list even more huge than that, of Jews who died. A lot of people still think those rumors are true.
              I have a dig bick.

              Comment

              • andy-o24
                Married Man
                • May 2006
                • 1528

                #22
                Re: Happy anniversary of 10 years of governmental deception!

                Alright, the news and other media has been beating us thoroughly upon the head and shoulders about 9/11. Don't get me wrong, this is a pretty big deal, but I personally think that after a 10 year anniversary of this event, we just forget about it.

                Yeah, this was a bad thing that happened, but I don't think it warrants two weeks straight of constant television coverage and numerous 9/11 specials which you would have to choose between which one to watch.

                9/11 was bad, and I'm not trying to discredit that. All I'm saying is that it's overplayed and this should be the last time we really *celebrate* the occurrence.

                -o24
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                Originally posted by Shashakiro
                Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                Comment

                • Reincarnate
                  x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 6332

                  #23
                  Re: Happy anniversary of 10 years of governmental deception!

                  you people are stupid and should be ashamed of yourselves

                  Comment

                  • leonid
                    I am leonid
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Oct 2008
                    • 8080

                    #24
                    Re: Happy anniversary of 10 years of governmental deception!




                    Proud member of Team No

                    Comment

                    • Reincarnate
                      x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 6332

                      #25
                      Re: Happy anniversary of 10 years of governmental deception!

                      Comment

                      • KotHN
                        FFR's Resident President
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 435

                        #26
                        Re: Happy anniversary of 10 years of governmental deception!

                        Happy 223rd year of government deception. What are you, stupid?

                        Comment

                        • A2P
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 3127

                          #27
                          Re: Happy anniversary of 10 years of governmental deception!

                          Originally posted by Reincarnate
                          you people are stupid and should be ashamed of yourselves
                          Yea.

                          Comment

                          • Profraine
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2009
                            • 236

                            #28
                            Re: Happy anniversary of 10 years of governmental deception!

                            Originally posted by andy-o24
                            All I'm saying is that it's overplayed and this should be the last time we really *celebrate* the occurrence.
                            But I love 9/11 parties. :<

                            Comment

                            • darkshark
                              Nothing.
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 4189

                              #29
                              Re: Happy anniversary of 10 years of governmental deception!

                              u all mad bros.

                              Sup all-pro how are you.

                              Comment

                              Working...