Put a picture of your Pet
Collapse
X
-
Re: Put a picture of your Pet
Both my cats are indoor cats but we take them out to walk around from time to time, took a couple pics when we took them out.

Comment
-
Re: Put a picture of your Pet

Yoshi. Was a good gecko, I had to give him away though because I was way too busy to do the job of taking care of him he deserved >: so a little girl has him now. He was pink anyway, prolly the perfect pet for her.





Comment
-
-
Re: Put a picture of your Pet
Copied from my photo gallery
My hamster Laura


u liek mah bear
Not the best pictures, but it's hard to get a good front-face photo because she's always sniffling around and shaking her head and stuff, hahaComment
-
Last edited by WSCB; 09-4-2011, 10:11 AM.Originally posted by One Winged Angelalso who the fuck unlocks scarhand on unicron barbeque yes this deserves a double post what the fuckComment
-
Re: Put a picture of your Pet
is a hedgehog C:
I confess I did not have the foggiest idea what was echidna, find, and I noticed the beautiful and curious animal is very different as a mixture of several animals .. (Sorry if I write bad is that I am using a translator)Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Put a picture of your Pet
I miss this guy


Originally posted by arrekusuof93Knuckles you're just a rebelComment
-
Re: Put a picture of your Pet

anime qt feat. joey (whom is actually my dog)Last edited by massflavour; 09-4-2011, 08:46 PM..Comment






Comment