Want an "OMG" to an "aww" story?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Emithith
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2008
    • 1784

    #16
    Re: Want an "OMG" to an "aww" story?

    Well, good luck to the kitteh, I hope he survives. Sounds like a cute little furball. Post pics once you get him back.

    Comment

    • Nyokou
      ( ̄ー ̄)
      • Apr 2005
      • 4247

      #17
      Re: Want an "OMG" to an "aww" story?

      Oh my god poor kitty. :'(

      I'm gonna cry
      Snapchat: icequeenilse

      Comment

      • wargasm1
        Cowbelling FFR
        • Apr 2007
        • 1289

        #18
        Re: Want an "OMG" to an "aww" story?

        you know if he makes it we'll be expecting pictures :P

        Comment

        • Phynx
          I'm Forever
          • Mar 2007
          • 3005

          #19
          Re: Want an "OMG" to an "aww" story?

          Need not worry, many pictures will be had if he makes a recovery. This is a miracle that touches hearts and I wanna share it with everyone.
          Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

          Comment

          • GG_Guru
            Let em' do what they want
            • Mar 2006
            • 3219

            #20
            Re: Want an "OMG" to an "aww" story?

            That was real cool of you dude. You truly are a lifesaver man.

            +1

            Comment

            • bmah
              shots FIRED
              Profile Moderator
              FFR Simfile Author
              Global Moderator
              • Oct 2003
              • 8448

              #21
              Re: Want an "OMG" to an "aww" story?

              You're a wonderful person, Phynx. Such an meaningful act.

              Comment

              • Phynx
                I'm Forever
                • Mar 2007
                • 3005

                #22
                Miracle Kitten Update!

                I talked to the vet just a few moments ago and the kitten has made a great recovery from his concussion. He's eating well and I have been told he is a whore for attention. Lol. Cute freakin cat. Hopefully after his stitching and other procedures tomorrow I will get to take him home. ill get pics then too still no senses in his front leg so its a definite thing it will have to be amputated when he gets slightly older.
                Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

                Comment

                • devonin
                  Very Grave Indeed
                  Community Manager
                  Event Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 10120

                  #23
                  Re: Want an "OMG" to an "aww" story?

                  And if your brake slamming had caused a 10-car pileup and 8 dead people, should we have been saying "awww" then too?

                  Comment

                  • justin_ator
                    🥓<strong><span style="col
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 7648

                    #24
                    Re: Want an &quot;OMG&quot; to an &quot;aww&quot; story?

                    Way to poop in his thread, devonin.

                    Very kind of you, Phynx. -pats on the back-

                    Comment

                    • Winrar
                      Quasi-porn
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 1843

                      #25
                      Re: Want an &quot;OMG&quot; to an &quot;aww&quot; story?

                      That's such a nice thing to do, I'd totally give you a high five for that since I have a cat and know what it'd be like if that happened. Instead of making that kittens day, you made its life.

                      Originally posted by Staiain
                      I'm sorry but... *flicks hair* I don't DO 0.x rates 8)

                      Comment

                      • Phynx
                        I'm Forever
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 3005

                        #26
                        Re: Want an &quot;OMG&quot; to an &quot;aww&quot; story?

                        Originally posted by devonin
                        And if your brake slamming had caused a 10-car pileup and 8 dead people, should we have been saying "awww" then too?
                        Of course I'm not gonna slam my brakes with cars behind me. Good thing they were a ways back so they had plenty of time to stop and I had a co-worker who was riding with me stop oncoming traffic in front of us. So before you assume im a horrible driver, I did assess my situation on the road before halting my vehicle.
                        Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

                        Comment

                        • devonin
                          Very Grave Indeed
                          Community Manager
                          Event Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 10120

                          #27
                          Re: Want an &quot;OMG&quot; to an &quot;aww&quot; story?

                          Well, when you say, basically "I went OMG and slammed on my brakes, and skidded with a load of FUEL" and then ended up in a position to be blocking both lanes of traffic, yeah, I think that implies a certain level of "Things to not do at work, with human lives on the line"

                          Comment

                          • Phynx
                            I'm Forever
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 3005

                            #28
                            Re: Want an &quot;OMG&quot; to an &quot;aww&quot; story?

                            Originally posted by devonin
                            Well, when you say, basically "I went OMG and slammed on my brakes, and skidded with a load of FUEL" and then ended up in a position to be blocking both lanes of traffic, yeah, I think that implies a certain level of "Things to not do at work, with human lives on the line"
                            I could have detailed every step from noticing the cat to being stopped but was unnecessary. It took only milliseconds to look in all my mirrors and in front of me to know that skidding to a stop was okay to do. So yeah it seems like i endangered people on the road but I'll assure you we had ample room to stop.
                            Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

                            Comment

                            Working...