What's the weirdest/scariest/funniest dream you've ever had?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Emithith
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2008
    • 1784

    #46
    Re: What's the weirdest/scariest/funniest dream you've ever had?

    lol damn, Spenner's dream totally makes me feel okay about lastnight's dream.

    Basically I was taking a piss in my dream and looked in the bowl, all yellow.
    Then, it slowly turned red.

    Blah. Not as scary now, when I think about it, but it was pretty weird. :O

    Also, when I was 7 or something I was having a dream about my dad taking me for a ride in my grandad's van and we went by my old school and he turned around and pulled out a gun and shot me.
    lol
    I hate my dad, but that didn't really help much for the fear factor.

    Comment

    • xXAll-ProXx
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2010
      • 2040

      #47
      Re: What's the weirdest/scariest/funniest dream you've ever had?

      Originally posted by TC_Halogen
      I absolutely hate dreams that are layered within other dreams. Sub-level dreaming is an incredible amount of shock on your body, especially if you get dreams that startle/scare you in a sequence.

      Coolest dream: fairly recent one - I had a dream that I was swimming on the floor of a body of water, without any sort of tools/air supply, and I was able to swim freely with perfect sight. I love dreams where you can visualize something you love to do, and do it without limitations. Swimming happens to be one of my favorite hobbies.

      Scariest dream: I have an irrational fear of moving/being moved when I can't see (example: blindfolded). I remember having a dream where I was with my parents in a car, and we were passing over something that gave way into an extremely deep body of water. My parents can't swim and I'm well aware of that, so yeah... that dream definitely didn't end well. I've had many other scary dreams, but I'm also capable of realizing my state of conscious within dreams (lucid dreamer). Scary dreams don't happen very often for me.

      Weirdest dream: I can't exactly remember the weirdest dream I've had. Can't go anywhere with this.

      Funniest dream: also can't remember.
      How to lucid dream? I've only been conscious within my dreams a few times and it feels awesome because you know that there are no consequences to whatever you do. So, pantsed my math teacher once when I knew I was dreaming lol.
      I have a dig bick.

      Comment

      • Emithith
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2008
        • 1784

        #48
        Re: What's the weirdest/scariest/funniest dream you've ever had?

        Aww, ****. I just remembered a lucid dream where a huge octopus sprouted out of the ground and ripped half of my house apart, and then I grabbed a sword and beat the shit out of it. It was so ****ing awesome.

        Comment

        • 3lijah
          This ma coo coo face
          • Apr 2007
          • 896

          #49
          Re: What's the weirdest/scariest/funniest dream you've ever had?

          I don't even know how to classify this dream: I was in school(I had this dream when I was in high school still), and I was in the cafeteria. I'm pretty sure it was lunch time, but I don't recollect seeing any other ppl other than me in the room. But, I go in the lunch line, and the next thing I know, I'm feasting on a human leg. meat off the damn bone, dude. See, the leg I was eating still had clothing, blue clothing, actually. The clothing reminded me something that would come off the uniform of a mailman (yeh, I know thats dumb but im eating a leg here). And I was eating this leg like I was starving. Then I remember looking outside the window and looking out to the sky. Crimson red. And the sun was painfully bright. I then start to see images of a group of I think 5 people. The man in the middle looked kind of sickly, and he had long, greasy black hair. I barely remember what the other ones looked like, but Im pretty sure there were some beards in that crowd lol. Then I envision a bass guitar, right in front of me lol. But as I looked at it, I felt a terrible, sick pain in my torso. the background of the guitar had blood everywhere, what looked like a montage of blood being spilled constantly. What I find interesting about this vision is that I had a really good close up on the bass, and I could see the strings. I think I plucked one of the strings, because it started to vibrate. The string's circumference wasn't a circular shape... it was square.


          ...... And that's the last thing I remember. I think its pretty safe to say that that's the end of the dream haha. ****ing weird, right?
          BEST AAAs: Fluttershy (Monster Mix), S.E.B. in B.E.D., EHHS, Dreadnought [Heavy], .357 Magnum, Destination of the Heart, Oops, Boot, Puzzle, Colorful Course,
          BLACKFLAGS: Spaceman, A FLOWER GARDEN, Paraclete, Just Why, Pussy Pump, Future Destination
          BEST SDGs: Casino fire Kotomi-chan(7-0-0-1), Shitsubou Choco(7-0-0-0) Adventures of Lolo(7-0-0-3), Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!(3-0-0-1), Great Battleship(3-0-0-0), Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix)(5-0-0-1)

          Comment

          • Breakdown16
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2007
            • 1938

            #50
            Re: What's the weirdest/scariest/funniest dream you've ever had?

            Originally posted by xXAll-ProXx
            How to lucid dream? I've only been conscious within my dreams a few times and it feels awesome because you know that there are no consequences to whatever you do. So, pantsed my math teacher once when I knew I was dreaming lol.
            Yeah, I'm also interested in hearing whether anyone has any tips on lucid dreaming. So far, I've never experienced it; the closest I got (a few times) was "dreaming lightly". By that, I mean I know I'm dreaming, but I can choose when I want to awaken (i.e. end the dream) or choose to continue in the dream. I'm just barely conscious of my real-world surroundings, but just enough to wake up if I wanted to.


            Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
            Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD

            Comment

            • euphoriakisses
              UwU~
              • Feb 2008
              • 284

              #51
              Re: What's the weirdest/scariest/funniest dream you've ever had?

              Originally posted by 3lijah
              I don't even know how to classify this dream: I was in school(I had this dream when I was in high school still), and I was in the cafeteria. I'm pretty sure it was lunch time, but I don't recollect seeing any other ppl other than me in the room. But, I go in the lunch line, and the next thing I know, I'm feasting on a human leg. meat off the damn bone, dude. See, the leg I was eating still had clothing, blue clothing, actually. The clothing reminded me something that would come off the uniform of a mailman (yeh, I know thats dumb but im eating a leg here). And I was eating this leg like I was starving. Then I remember looking outside the window and looking out to the sky. Crimson red. And the sun was painfully bright. I then start to see images of a group of I think 5 people. The man in the middle looked kind of sickly, and he had long, greasy black hair. I barely remember what the other ones looked like, but Im pretty sure there were some beards in that crowd lol. Then I envision a bass guitar, right in front of me lol. But as I looked at it, I felt a terrible, sick pain in my torso. the background of the guitar had blood everywhere, what looked like a montage of blood being spilled constantly. What I find interesting about this vision is that I had a really good close up on the bass, and I could see the strings. I think I plucked one of the strings, because it started to vibrate. The string's circumference wasn't a circular shape... it was square.


              ...... And that's the last thing I remember. I think its pretty safe to say that that's the end of the dream haha. ****ing weird, right?
              Weird as hell bro.
              Last edited by euphoriakisses; 07-27-2011, 07:19 AM.

              Comment

              • BeatofIke
                Forum User
                • Jan 2011
                • 268

                #52
                Re: What's the weirdest/scariest/funniest dream you've ever had?

                In my dream, I fall from the sky and to the ground. OUCH!! X_X

                Comment

                • FN_Boski
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jun 2008
                  • 164

                  #53
                  Re: What's the weirdest/scariest/funniest dream you've ever had?

                  My weirdest one has to be witnessing my 91-year-old great-grandmother beat-boxing in a sort of old time sepia look. Then after about 15 seconds, a face popped up and screamed like a scare reaction video...
                  I woke up horrified and greatly amused.

                  Comment

                  • Spenner
                    Forum User
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 2403

                    #54
                    Re: What's the weirdest/scariest/funniest dream you've ever had?

                    Originally posted by Breakdown16
                    Yeah, I'm also interested in hearing whether anyone has any tips on lucid dreaming. So far, I've never experienced it; the closest I got (a few times) was "dreaming lightly". By that, I mean I know I'm dreaming, but I can choose when I want to awaken (i.e. end the dream) or choose to continue in the dream. I'm just barely conscious of my real-world surroundings, but just enough to wake up if I wanted to.
                    http://www.dreamviews.com/f25/

                    After stumbling on that site I became pretty heavily into lucid dreaming. So far I've only had maybe 20, but I'm getting closer every day to becoming to do it constantly.

                    Especially pay attention to the WILD and WBTB methods, the easiest in my opinion if you don't want a commitment to rethinking a lot of things in your daily routine.

                    Comment

                    • Thatskier
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 613

                      #55
                      Re: What's the weirdest/scariest/funniest dream you've ever had?

                      Weirdest Dream: AND THEN?.... AND THEN???? AND THEN??? WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMP BLACK HOLE DUBSTEP WEEOBOBOBOBBOBOOBOBOBOBOOBOBOBO THEN EINSTEIN AJSDLKJA YOKED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                      P.S. Emma Watson killed Einstein.
                      Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 D1A: 1st Place

                      The Tournament of Immortality D1: 3rd Place



                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                      Let's put it this way: This file is fun.

                      Comment

                      • DarknessXoXLight
                        sonder
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 2279

                        #56
                        Re: What's the weirdest/scariest/funniest dream you've ever had?

                        Just woke up from this:
                        I was at an amusement park with my cousin and family. All the rides we went on my restrains kept failing but I kept myself in the rides. And then we got onto the transport train to get to the other side of the park. People kept lying down on the tracks and getting run over. It was like five minutes of people getting their heads cut off.

                        Comment

                        • sakura080789
                          Rapture Universe
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 1751

                          #57
                          Re: What's the weirdest/scariest/funniest dream you've ever had?

                          oh man brutal maggie.

                          well i had my second Lucid Dream last night: i was fighting along side Sora and others kicking some heartless butt it ruled now i want to be able to Lucid Dream all the time

                          Comment

                          • A2P
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 3127

                            #58
                            Re: What's the weirdest/scariest/funniest dream you've ever had?

                            I had a dream where I was Joe Pesci once

                            Comment

                            • Breakdown16
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 1938

                              #59
                              Re: What's the weirdest/scariest/funniest dream you've ever had?

                              So strangely enough, after only a few days after discussing lucid dreaming, I had my first definite experience of lucid dreaming.

                              I didn't use any of the tips for lucid dreaming mentioned earlier, either. Somehow, by a pure coincidence, I experienced it.

                              It was pretty awesome. My memories are hazy, and the dreams were too spread out and disconnected for me to remember most of them, but I remember that one thing for which I used (or abused) the state of lucid dreaming was jumping very high. Like, three to four floors high. Oh, how fun that was.

                              But for some weird reason, after I achieved lucid dreaming (I was previously in a state of "passive dreaming") all the details in the background became lost. Normally, the details of dreams are really vivid, but for some reason, after I began lucid dreaming, the background blurred greatly. So it wasn't as enjoyable as I hoped it would be. But it was still fun, and I woke up feeling very refreshed.

                              On a not so pleasant note, in the same period of dreaming I had this feeling of repulsive, parasitic insects rubbing against my feet. I hate bugs, so that was really unpleasant and sickening. =(


                              Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
                              Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD

                              Comment

                              • rsr2
                                Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                                • Oct 2004
                                • 1386

                                #60
                                Re: What's the weirdest/scariest/funniest dream you've ever had?

                                Usually when I have scary dreams, it has something to do with really huge ass spiders, snakes, and me losing my teeth.
                                Originally posted by MrGiggles
                                "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                                Comment

                                Working...