Re: 3 things you could buy that would baffle the cashier
I once ordered 50 mcnuggets and i was alone in the car so they had me pay before they start making them. was priceless (actually it was expensive but u get it).
Re: 3 things you could buy that would baffle the cashier
I bought a douche, enema and box of unlubricated condoms... (Note: I am a dykey female walking through the line with two men... cashier is a 70yr old woman...) We did it for the lolz
Re: 3 things you could buy that would baffle the cashier
Not even joking, this happened yesterday. I bought a pack of condoms, some rope, and one of those balaclava things. The Cashier was a girl from my old high school. It was so awkward it was hilarious.
Re: 3 things you could buy that would baffle the cashier
Originally posted by igotrhythm
Oh lord hahahaha
(my mom has 20 years of experience with professional chemistry, I can't not know some of this stuff)
dude someone who's taken 10th grade science would get it.
Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
"Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
"Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
"Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
"That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
"Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.
Comment