When you're bored and in front of the computer

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hydrojakep
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 2294

    #16
    1. go to flashflashrevolution.com
    2. play ffr



    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #17
      or, pretend you forgot ur login name, login as ur friend or any1 who is dumb enuf to give u their's, then DL all sorts of X-rated stuff and blame it on them.

      ok, that's mean....but fun...not that i would know
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      Working...