A Blast Into the Past: ITT, you nostalgia hard.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fantasticone
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    • Aug 2006
    • 6003

    #46
    Re: A Blast Into the Past: ITT, you nostalgia hard.

    No Mario Kart 64?

    Comment

    • Reincarnate
      x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
      • Nov 2010
      • 6332

      #47
      Re: A Blast Into the Past: ITT, you nostalgia hard.

      Insufficient nostalgia

      Comment

      • darkshark
        Nothing.
        • Nov 2004
        • 4189

        #48
        Re: A Blast Into the Past: ITT, you nostalgia hard.

        This nostalgic nostalgia has nostalgic nostalgia kids nostalgiaing all nostalgia-like. Nostalgiaberries.

        Comment

        • AlexDest
          good hot
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2007
          • 5309

          #49
          Re: A Blast Into the Past: ITT, you nostalgia hard.

          just a few video games that i played when i grew up

          Spyro The Dragon


          Croc: Legend of the Gobbos


          Gran Turismo 1

          Comment

          • darkshark
            Nothing.
            • Nov 2004
            • 4189

            #50
            Re: A Blast Into the Past: ITT, you nostalgia hard.

            The two intro screens on the Sony Playstation kinda give me chills whenever I see/hear it these days.

            Comment

            • XCV
              has nice tits
              • Nov 2008
              • 744

              #51
              Re: A Blast Into the Past: ITT, you nostalgia hard.

              Crash Bandicoot 3.

              Good lord I just creamed.

              Comment

              • Quigly
                nah
                • Jan 2008
                • 3506

                #52
                Re: A Blast Into the Past: ITT, you nostalgia hard.



                So here I am, doing everything I can...
                inb4 'u stole the frum 4chan u cant do that on da ~internet~
                nah

                Comment

                • FangHyuZandith
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 4

                  #53
                  Re: A Blast Into the Past: ITT, you nostalgia hard.

                  That is fantastic; I recognized almost everything in this thread.

                  Nice.

                  Comment

                  • Thatskier
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 613

                    #54
                    Re: A Blast Into the Past: ITT, you nostalgia hard.

                    Originally posted by Reincarnate
                    Insufficient nostalgia
                    Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 D1A: 1st Place

                    The Tournament of Immortality D1: 3rd Place



                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    Let's put it this way: This file is fun.

                    Comment

                    • _Stepdude_
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 641

                      #55
                      Re: A Blast Into the Past: ITT, you nostalgia hard.

                      omg, UM JAMMER LAMMY!! Loved that game, and now it's gone It was my first musicgame... I think. Or well, maybe not. Still awesome game though.

                      Comment

                      • LongGone
                        -
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2008
                        • 1679

                        #56
                        Re: A Blast Into the Past: ITT, you nostalgia hard.

                        Originally posted by foilman8805
                        The Centurions:


                        You guys should remember the other two pretty well. No need for a picture.


                        YESSSSS

                        Edit: Oh and.
                        Both the TV and the Sega Mega Drive game (Airwolf)


                        Also


                        I don't have to name him.


                        PS1 favourite


                        .


                        Fuc yea


                        Yes


                        More fun than Tomb Raider
                        Last edited by LongGone; 03-31-2011, 06:12 AM.
                        My Solo Simfiles
                        My Solo Simfiles Part 2

                        Originally posted by Choofers
                        people age at a rate of about 1 year per year

                        Comment

                        • Reincarnate
                          x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 6332

                          #57
                          Re: A Blast Into the Past: ITT, you nostalgia hard.



                          Comment

                          • Mechablob
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 137

                            #58
                            Re: A Blast Into the Past: ITT, you nostalgia hard.

                            I nostalgia'd hard with the television shows I nearly forgot haha. I used to love 2 Stupid Dogs.

                            Also, you could've easily caught everyone out by posting some shoes that light up when you walk in them. Damn, they were the best. Every kid wants shoes that light up. 8]
                            |||||

                            Comment

                            • Emo_Saur_
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 2952

                              #59
                              Re: A Blast Into the Past: ITT, you nostalgia hard.

                              Originally posted by Reincarnate
                              Insufficient nostalgia
                              you're just really old, here just for you.

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • Reincarnate
                                x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 6332

                                #60
                                Re: A Blast Into the Past: ITT, you nostalgia hard.

                                Originally posted by 0
                                I hated this game

                                It almost always devolved into a "start hitting your opponents with the green stick-mallets" war.

                                Comment

                                Working...