Jessi Slaughter's Dad punches her in the face
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Re: Jessi Slaughter's Dad punches her in the face
Stupid woman must have left the kitchen.
I applaud the action taken. More men need to step up and do what is right.Comment
-
Re: Jessi Slaughter's Dad punches her in the face
I find the whole jessi slaughter thing kind of sad. She most likely acts the way she does because her parents suck. This article just makes me more confident that she's to be pitied and helped rather than humiliated and mocked.
but 'you don goofed' was hilarious. I'm all for mocking her dad.
Comment
-
Re: Jessi Slaughter's Dad punches her in the face
^This X100.Originally posted by ericdrebin(from newgrounds)Oh man, now that i've heard this, consequences will never be the same!Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Jessi Slaughter's Dad punches her in the face
I lol at this. Though he probably got fed up with her and smacked the bitch. Or she refused to give him head, one or the other. LOL.
Bad post is bad. xD
♪ ♥
♥ ♪
Comment
-
Re: Jessi Slaughter's Dad punches her in the face
i would jerk off onto her face if you know what i mean
Comment
-
Comment