My Power Is Out, AGH - almost a week with no power!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HoneyMelonCalibrator
    Arrow Theory™
    • Feb 2009
    • 905

    #16
    Re: My Power Is Out, AGH - almost a week with no power!

    I lost my mind when I lost my internet for about a day. Really sad if you think about it, haha. I can't imagine life without this stuff.
    Originally posted by ?
    祇園精舎の鐘の聲、
    諸行無常の響あり。
    娑羅雙樹の花の色、
    盛者必衰のことわりをあらはす。
    おごれる人も久しからず、
    唯春の夜の夢のごとし。
    たけき者も遂にほろびぬ、
    偏に風の前の塵に同じ。

    Comment

    • Mans0n
      Sun and Stars
      FFR Music Producer
      • Sep 2006
      • 2907

      #17
      Re: My Power Is Out, AGH - almost a week with no power!

      Definitely shows you how live would change as we know it if there was suddenly no electricity ;o
      http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



      Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

      Comment

      • MeaCulpa
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 841

        #18
        Re: My Power Is Out, AGH - almost a week with no power!

        I remember when the power went out for about 24 hours in 2003. We ate a lot of ice cream that night so that it wouldn't melt.

        Back then it was alright, but nowadays, when the power goes out for even an hour at home I can't function without electricity.

        Comment

        • virus003
          FFR Veteran
          • Feb 2008
          • 1822

          #19
          Re: My Power Is Out, AGH - almost a week with no power!

          The most major power outage I've had was from a Thunderstorm, the power was only out for like three hours. I had went to school that day, but we went home about 45 minutes after school started, a fun day that was.

          The really only scary part about this was there was a ****ing bolt of lightning that hit literally like 5 feet away from the classroom, I swear everyone went for cover. It was a science lab so ya it was possible. But it honestly was some scary shit.

          Originally posted by XUioX
          too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
          Originally posted by roundb0x
          i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
          Originally posted by who_cares973
          stop back seat modding its annoying

          Comment

          • G.S.M
            is watching
            • Mar 2006
            • 1072

            #20
            Re: My Power Is Out, AGH - almost a week with no power!

            Don't know about you guys... I can certainly live without today's technologies. It would suck not being able to play FFR but, eh.
            "Someone once said, 'Don't try to be a great man, just be a man, and let history make its own judgments'."

            Comment

            • ichliebekase
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2006
              • 3213

              #21
              Re: My Power Is Out, AGH - almost a week with no power!

              You guys don't have generators? My dad keeps a generator charged in case we have to go a while without electricity and turns it on when we need it the most. Loud during the night but not that bad.
              Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
              We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
              =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
              Garden Party - Dance, level 38

              Comment

              Working...