The Kings of Chaos thread. Only post link if you're my off.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 87x
    Retired Staff
    • Dec 2002
    • 4379

    #16
    but 1000 is a lot better than the 15, 000 i take off people....


    RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
    87x: more like.. professional goth.

    Comment

    • Arch0wl
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 6344

      #17
      bump.

      Comment

      • Arch0wl
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 6344

        #18
        Woo. The link is up.

        I have already gained 3 troops in the past hour and it's a time where people aren't really viewing the net, considering that it's saturday morning, AND the link really hasn't been up that long.

        Comment

        • 87x
          Retired Staff
          • Dec 2002
          • 4379

          #19
          sweet..... your on your way to #1!!!


          RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
          87x: more like.. professional goth.

          Comment

          • Yuruka
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2006
            • 414

            #20
            Re: The Kings of Chaos thread. Only post link if you're my off.

            One Word. www.commandunderattack.com
            ...


            I hate those gay poké/digifag adoptables.
            Lol 100 posts in about 2 days.

            Comment

            • Fantasticone
              D7 Elite Keymasher
              • Aug 2006
              • 6003

              #21
              Re: The Kings of Chaos thread. Only post link if you're my off.

              Five words, why did you bump this?

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #22
                Re: The Kings of Chaos thread. Only post link if you're my off.

                Last post: May 31st, 2003, 11:04 AM


                New Post: Today 05:03 PM

                Date site in Yuruka's link was created: November 14, 2005
                Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 02-28-2007, 03:10 PM.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • GuidoHunter
                  is against custom titles
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 7371

                  #23
                  Re: The Kings of Chaos thread. Only post link if you're my off.

                  God help you both, Manti and Fantastic, if I get home and don't see a report from either of you...

                  --Guido


                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                  Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                  Comment

                  • Squeek
                    let it snow~
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 14444

                    #24
                    Re: The Kings of Chaos thread. Only post link if you're my off.

                    They got lucky.

                    Comment

                    Working...