I think iv just heard the worst song ever

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LoveHurts67
    Banned
    • Dec 2010
    • 155

    #76
    Re: I think iv just heard the worst song ever

    Originally posted by who_cares973
    noise isnt music i dont get the appeal
    hater

    Comment

    • igoe
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2010
      • 8

      #77
      Re: I think iv just heard the worst song ever

      Its not the worst song, but its definitely one of the most overrated.

      Comment

      • LoveHurts67
        Banned
        • Dec 2010
        • 155

        #78
        Re: I think iv just heard the worst song ever

        holy **** please tell me that's not you in your avi WHAT THE ****

        Comment

        • UnkownMan
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2007
          • 1569

          #79
          Re: I think iv just heard the worst song ever

          There is no "worst song ever", unless you define it with someone's opinion. Although there are a lot of terrible songs out there, you can't just pin the badge onto only one.
          Originally posted by Choofers
          2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
          We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

          Comment

          • hazard28
            That old weeb
            • Apr 2007
            • 280

            #80
            Re: I think iv just heard the worst song ever

            The washing machine comment sums that video/song up perfectly.
            Originally posted by Reincarnate
            How on earth could one possibly eat those words?
            Originally posted by MrGiggles
            Well, you'd have to print them out first.

            Comment

            Working...