I challenge you to two games FFR!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • darkshark
    Nothing.
    • Nov 2004
    • 4189

    #16
    Re: I challenge you to two games FFR!

    LOL someone beat this please.

    Comment

    • Shikari
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2010
      • 2055

      #17
      Re: I challenge you to two games FFR!

      0.043s, how is this possible lmao


      also, sup xXAll-ProXx



















      Originally posted by gold stinger
      Shikari for resident profile artist

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #18
        Re: I challenge you to two games FFR!

        lol


        Also darkshark SICK haha
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • shonen7
          [GAR-CANO]
          • May 2007
          • 281

          #19
          Re: I challenge you to two games FFR!

          My best so far.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          LOL someone beat this please.
          OMG no way im getting near that .043!
          Attached Files

          Comment

          • robertsona
            missa in h-moll
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 4000

            #20
            Re: I challenge you to two games FFR!

            dare u all to beat me @ the sims got a kickass fam they so ****n happy man my ****n house has an arcade

            Comment

            • Shikari
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2010
              • 2055

              #21
              Re: I challenge you to two games FFR!

              Originally posted by robertsona
              dare u all to beat me @ the sims got a kickass fam they so ****n happy man my ****n house has an arcade
              Stop posting. Specially at GBin.

              Originally posted by gold stinger
              Shikari for resident profile artist

              Comment

              • xXAll-ProXx
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2010
                • 2040

                #22
                Re: I challenge you to two games FFR!

                Originally posted by Shikari
                0.043s, how is this possible lmao


                also, sup xXAll-ProXx
                lmao 'sup. you're close. I got most of 'em under 0.18 so make sure you're consistent.

                AND HOLY **** , DID I JUST ACTUALLY BEAT DOSSAR AT SOMETHING FINALLY?????
                I have a dig bick.

                Comment

                • MrGiggles
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 2846

                  #23
                  Re: I challenge you to two games FFR!

                  ugh **** winterbells

                  Comment

                  • MrGiggles
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 2846

                    #24
                    Re: I challenge you to two games FFR!

                    no seriously whenever I'm finally being productive someone posts a link to winterbells and it all goes to **** thanks a lot ****er piece of **** ****** **** ****

                    Comment

                    • robertsona
                      missa in h-moll
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 4000

                      #25
                      Re: I challenge you to two games FFR!

                      Originally posted by Shikari
                      Stop posting. Specially at GBin.
                      lol u fat son

                      Comment

                      • DossarLX ODI
                        Batch Manager
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 15013

                        #26
                        Re: I challenge you to two games FFR!

                        I'm confused about the scoring system on bullet time - is lower or higher score better?

                        Edit: Oh it turns out higher is better haha
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                        Comment

                        • shonen7
                          [GAR-CANO]
                          • May 2007
                          • 281

                          #27
                          Re: I challenge you to two games FFR!

                          Originally posted by xXAll-ProXx
                          lmao 'sup. you're close. I got most of 'em under 0.18 so make sure you're consistent.

                          AND HOLY **** , DID I JUST ACTUALLY BEAT DOSSAR AT SOMETHING FINALLY?????
                          Nope Dossar has the highest score in bullet time, i think and Darkshark has the fastest reaction yet.

                          For some reason no ones posted a winterbells score yet, so im still winning at something!

                          Comment

                          • robertsona
                            missa in h-moll
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 4000

                            #28
                            Re: I challenge you to two games FFR!

                            mad cuz ur sims family is a bunch of welfare negros lol dont worry though gona invite u over to my arcade party gonna be so sick gonna play some teenage mutant ninja turtles lol jk ur uninvited

                            Comment

                            • shonen7
                              [GAR-CANO]
                              • May 2007
                              • 281

                              #29
                              Re: I challenge you to two games FFR!

                              Originally posted by MrGiggles
                              no seriously whenever I'm finally being productive someone posts a link to winterbells and it all goes to **** thanks a lot ****er piece of **** ****** **** ****
                              LOL

                              Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                              I'm confused about the scoring system on bullet time - is lower or higher score better?
                              Higher is better.

                              Comment

                              • Shikari
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2010
                                • 2055

                                #30
                                Re: I challenge you to two games FFR!

                                Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                                I'm confused about the scoring system on bullet time - is lower or higher score better?
                                Lower time reaction, higher score.

                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                Shikari for resident profile artist

                                Comment

                                Working...