Two Women Arrested For Hiding Stolen Goods In Body Fat

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • foxfire667
    The FFRchiver
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jun 2009
    • 2170

    #46
    Re: Two Women Arrested For Hiding Stolen Goods In Body Fat

    Wow, that's pretty ridiculous.

    Seriously they thought they could fit 3 pairs of BOOTS in their breasts and get away with it? I could understand maybe smaller items on different locations of the body...but 3 pairs of boots in the front of your body? Either they are ridiculously fat, or ridiculously dumb...probably both. If they were able to get all this in their "excess skin"...I can only imagine how huge they must have been...
    SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

    Comment

    • Rubin0
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 1276

      #47
      Re: Two Women Arrested For Hiding Stolen Goods In Body Fat

      Have you ever seen a woman with a 52E cup? You could hide a small child in there.
      The weight of what I say depends on how you feel.

      Comment

      • Midnighter
        FFR Player
        • May 2009
        • 49

        #48
        Re: Two Women Arrested For Hiding Stolen Goods In Body Fat

        Level of stupidity that our world reaches each day never ceases to amaze me.

        Comment

        • Midnighter
          FFR Player
          • May 2009
          • 49

          #49
          Re: Two Women Arrested For Hiding Stolen Goods In Body Fat

          On the real though, That is straight NASTY!!!! I laughed soo hard when i read the header.

          Comment

          • BabyViperx3
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2008
            • 444

            #50
            Re: Two Women Arrested For Hiding Stolen Goods In Body Fat

            Glad you enjoyed it & had a good laugh, but next time use the edit button instead of double posting :s

            <--- That one






            R.I.P Jellygawd<3

            Comment

            • Midnighter
              FFR Player
              • May 2009
              • 49

              #51
              Re: Two Women Arrested For Hiding Stolen Goods In Body Fat

              I know its there. At the time double posting was easier :3

              Comment

              Working...