I just came back from the worst Halloween party ever.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • foilman8805
    smoke wheat hail satin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2006
    • 5704

    #46
    Re: I just came back from the worst Halloween party ever.

    livejournal.com

    Comment

    • 3rmacs
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2005
      • 22

      #47
      Re: I just came back from the worst Halloween party ever.

      Originally posted by OneHandNow
      he so rite~
      hes so so rite

      Comment

      • welsh_girl
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2004
        • 1366

        #48
        Re: I just came back from the worst Halloween party ever.

        I had a ****ing awesome Hallowe'en. Soz, OP.

        Comment

        • kommisar
          Dark Chancellor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jun 2005
          • 7328

          #49
          Re: I just came back from the worst Halloween party ever.

          penis.

          Comment

          • Iam90
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2010
            • 97

            #50
            Re: I just came back from the worst Halloween party ever.

            Originally posted by Dark.Oni
            I'm so glad, I don't party. Though that is some rough stuff, going to something as lame and unfortunate as that. Best luck to you at the next party you attempt to attend.
            So, glad that I don't socialize properly.

            Comment

            • Urh
              I AM a Seal of Fate
              • Mar 2007
              • 19

              #51
              Re: I just came back from the worst Halloween party ever.

              Originally posted by Rubin0
              Lol people keep saying I should have left the party...I DID LEAVE. But first I made sure to get drunk since I paid a $25 fee for an open bar. I got there after 10PM sober and left before midnight extremely intoxicated. I don't care how bad a party is...if I paid for something I'm not going to let that money go to waste.
              Atta boy, came her to make sure you got your money's worth first.

              Comment

              • Shadowcliff
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2008
                • 695

                #52
                Re: I just came back from the worst Halloween party ever.

                If this were FML I would have said FYL and YTDI.

                (no, I'm not a txt-tlker.)

                Comment

                Working...