Place you want to visit before you die?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ~Eli~
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2010
    • 12

    #61
    Re: Place you want to visit before you die?

    Fiji. Definitely.

    Comment

    • blackout650
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 76

      #62
      Re: Place you want to visit before you die?

      I've basically been everywhere. Except the Bahama's. South Africa was a real nice trip though. i would definitely recommend it. I'm going to India this December. Should be fun. (by everywhere i mean the places everyone knows, russia,europe,germany,alaska,africa,etc.)
      Last edited by blackout650; 11-1-2010, 08:50 PM. Reason: clarification

      Comment

      • 5.points
        Provy
        • Jan 2008
        • 671

        #63
        Re: Place you want to visit before you die?

        Originally posted by Quigly
        Ha good luck.

        The currency between the US and Norway is SO much in their favor.

        So have fun paying $15 for a cup of coffee~
        Yeah, Norway's expensive as ****. That would be the only problem.

        Those fjords are worth seeing imo

        Comment

        • Emo_Saur_
          FFR Veteran
          • Feb 2007
          • 2952

          #64
          Re: Place you want to visit before you die?

          Originally posted by blackout650
          I've basically been everywhere. Except the Bahama's. South Africa was a real nice trip though. i would definitely recommend it. I'm going to India this December. Should be fun. (by everywhere i mean the places everyone knows, russia,europe,germany,alaska,africa,etc.)
          are you jewish?
          sigpic

          Comment

          • crazykitty66
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2007
            • 10

            #65
            Re: Place you want to visit before you die?

            Originally posted by Izzy
            I hear it isn't actually green at all.
            Yea I like the ice. I think it's funny how both of them are the opposite of what they say. I really want to visit an ice castle/hotel. Just a unique place

            Comment

            Working...