Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nuclearsamurai
    huehuehue
    • Jul 2007
    • 1211

    #961
    Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

    oh **** it, let's bump this shit

    First pic of me in for-****ing-ever. >_>

    Comment

    • welsh_girl
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2004
      • 1366

      #962
      Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

      Well, Nuclear, I had you down as a completely different person and sex.

      Comment

      • cixOclock
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2009
        • 226

        #963
        Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

        Ah shoot, I figure why not. BRING ON THE DOO DOO COMMENTS!
        Attached Files

        Comment

        • Rubin0
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 1276

          #964
          Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

          Originally posted by welsh_girl
          Well, Nuclear, I had you down as a completely different person and sex.
          I'm still not really sure what I'm looking at.
          The weight of what I say depends on how you feel.

          Comment

          • ninjaKIWI
            plain old ugly ass dumbas
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 3307

            #965
            Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

            Originally posted by Rubin0
            I'm still not really sure what I'm looking at.
            They assumed she was male. Not sure how one wouldn't get that.
            Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
            "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
            "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
            "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
            "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
            "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
            "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

            Comment

            • Rubin0
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 1276

              #966
              Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

              it's a weird angle
              The weight of what I say depends on how you feel.

              Comment

              • nuclearsamurai
                huehuehue
                • Jul 2007
                • 1211

                #967
                Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

                Hmm. Not sure why this thread didn't show up when I checked my CP.

                Originally posted by welsh_girl
                Well, Nuclear, I had you down as a completely different person and sex.
                You'd be right anyway.

                Originally posted by Rubin0
                I'm still not really sure what I'm looking at.
                You're looking at a crossdresser. >_>

                Originally posted by ninjaKIWI
                They assumed she was male. Not sure how one wouldn't get that.
                Yea, about that...

                Comment

                • igotrhythm
                  Fractals!
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 6535

                  #968
                  Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

                  Originally posted by colt.45
                  Why would you order two Top 1K shirts? And if you say the other one's too big, I suppose I could take it off your hands? (I'm on the front, IIRC.)

                  Me wanting nice things:


                  Me when I don't get nice things:
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                  Comment

                  • Rubin0
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 1276

                    #969
                    Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

                    Originally posted by nuclearsamurai

                    You're looking at a crossdresser. >_>
                    ohh....yeah...I didn't want to say anything...but....yeah that's what I thought.
                    The weight of what I say depends on how you feel.

                    Comment

                    • _Stepdude_
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 641

                      #970
                      Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

                      Now THAT'S the face of a psyco-killer.

                      Comment

                      • BabyViperx3
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2008
                        • 444

                        #971
                        Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

                        meow.



                        new tattoo.





                        PENN! <3









                        R.I.P Jellygawd<3

                        Comment

                        • Staiain
                          Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 4545

                          #972
                          Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

                          R.I.P. Long hair









                          irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                          SM Wiki My

                          Comment

                          • DossarLX ODI
                            Batch Manager
                            Game Manager
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 15013

                            #973
                            Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

                            You look like TheAmazingAtheist LOL

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                            Comment

                            • Izzy
                              Snek
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 9195

                              #974
                              Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

                              Originally posted by BabyViperx3


                              PENN! <3
                              Is that really him? Looks iffy.

                              Comment

                              • championanwar
                                Ask Nuro! x3
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 2588

                                #975
                                Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

                                Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                                You look like TheAmazingAtheist LOL

                                agreed, but that's a compliment

                                Originally posted by aperson
                                all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
                                aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
                                aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
                                Click Here

                                Comment

                                Working...