2009 Winter - The 2nd unofficial FFR players' meetup @ Korea

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • leonid
    I am leonid
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Oct 2008
    • 8080

    #16
    Re: 2009 Winter - The 2nd unofficial FFR players' meetup @ Korea

    looks like only tinahan will join :/ I'll look for another chance where much more people will be able to join



    Proud member of Team No

    Comment

    • MrRubix
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2026
      • 8340

      #17
      Re: 2009 Winter - The 2nd unofficial FFR players' meetup @ Korea

      *books ticket for Korea*
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

      Comment

      • leonid
        I am leonid
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Oct 2008
        • 8080

        #18
        Re: 2009 Winter - The 2nd unofficial FFR players' meetup @ Korea

        omg marcus you... you lmao



        Proud member of Team No

        Comment

        • OneHandNow
          Banned
          • Sep 2006
          • 5305

          #19
          Re: 2009 Winter - The 2nd unofficial FFR players' meetup @ Korea

          Originally posted by leonid
          looks like only tinahan will join :/ I'll look for another chance where much more people will be able to join
          tinahan is enough to get rubix to bring his buds along to korea

          Comment

          Working...