For those of you who are bored...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 25thhour
    I like max
    • Feb 2007
    • 2922

    #16
    Re: For those of you who are bored...

    Originally posted by AC1speakerbox
    nnnnoooooo drugs are bad

    this is wholesome family fun

    Who watches porn with their family? O.o
    r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

    Comment

    • Artic_counter
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2007
      • 1002

      #17
      Re: For those of you who are bored...

      Originally posted by 25thhour
      Who watches porn with their family? O.o
      I knew a girl that did.


      Comment

      • poochieCREAM
        FFR Player
        • May 2008
        • 480

        #18
        Re: For those of you who are bored...

        I accidentally found my dad's stash of porn.. he's 59 ):
        LOVEGENERATION.

        Comment

        • AC1speakerbox
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 1242

          #19
          Re: For those of you who are bored...

          ouch =/

          did you say anything? lol

          Comment

          • Patricoo
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2003
            • 432

            #20
            Re: For those of you who are bored...

            This is not satisfying any boredom

            Comment

            • poochieCREAM
              FFR Player
              • May 2008
              • 480

              #21
              Re: For those of you who are bored...

              Eww no, lol. Well I'm pretty sure EVERY guy does it so I don't think much of it.

              PS: I think I'm the only one that did this and found it fun ):
              LOVEGENERATION.

              Comment

              • rajdaddy
                FFR Veteran
                • Jun 2008
                • 313

                #22
                Re: For those of you who are bored...

                Originally posted by 25thhour
                Who watches porn with their family? O.o
                I watch porn with my dog
                "That's the beauty of music.
                They can't get that from you...
                Haven't you ever felt that way about music?
                Here's where it makes the most sense:
                You need it so you don't forget.
                Forget that...
                there are places in this world that aren't made out of stone,
                that there's something inside...
                that they can't get to,
                that they can't touch,
                that's yours"-Andy Dufrense

                Comment

                Working...