What are your plans after FFR? Runescape, Hell no!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Patashu
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2006
    • 8609

    #46
    Re: What are your plans after FFR? Runescape, Hell no!

    did I mention

    Originally posted by Patashu
    ?
    Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
    http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
    Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
    http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

    Comment

    • samurai7694
      바보
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2008
      • 4640

      #47
      Re: What are your plans after FFR? Runescape, Hell no!

      lol

      Comment

      • Thunderaga
        FFR Veteran
        • Apr 2007
        • 21

        #48
        Re: What are your plans after FFR? Runescape, Hell no!

        Got a job, in high school, got nothing to do besides hang out with my girl and play video games. Until I get my license I am home ridden when your parents are sticklers and always away from home, it sucks xD
        Jonathan Cochren

        Comment

        • 8 Hour Whore
          ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
          • Oct 2006
          • 2324

          #49
          Re: What are your plans after FFR? Runescape, Hell no!

          Already leaving FFR so my plans at the moment. Finish out this senior year of highschool also hoping for a Track Scholarship. I will be playing college ball next year! YAY!
          Other then that I now play Tournaments for Halo when I can earning me extra money on the side.
          R.I.P JellyGod <333

          Best AAA: Banned Forever
          BlackFlags: 49

          Comment

          • poochieCREAM
            FFR Player
            • May 2008
            • 480

            #50
            Re: What are your plans after FFR? Runescape, Hell no!

            So long as there is an FFR, I'm pretty sure I'll keep checking back every now and then.
            But, for the time being:
            - Finish Yr 11 and 12 (start university at grade twelve)
            - Continue my course (in whatever subject, most likely Business) and go to full time work
            = Full time work and study.
            - Do this for maybe 4 or 5 years whilst saving.
            - Find someone special
            - Get married
            - Start my career
            - Start a family
            - Retire
            - Die
            LOVEGENERATION.

            Comment

            • Choofers
              FFR Player
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2008
              • 6205

              #51
              Re: What are your plans after FFR? Runescape, Hell no!

              Originally posted by Quigly
              I remember when Runescape was all the rage in my 6th grade class.

              Which means that it must be totally radical and that I should start playing it.

              And I don't know about you guys but I'm going to GAIA
              If this wasn't a sarcastic post I'd hug you since I frequent gaia.

              If FFR and stepmania instantly dissipated into thin air, I'd go see a dermatologist and get laser acne removal.

              Comment

              • MrGiggles
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2005
                • 2846

                #52
                Re: What are your plans after FFR? Runescape, Hell no!

                I'll probably stay at ffya until I get bored and wander away for another couple of years before coming back again.

                KBO is fun, I might work at solo.

                Comment

                • Paqrat
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 52

                  #53
                  Re: What are your plans after FFR? Runescape, Hell no!

                  Originally posted by poochieCREAM
                  So long as there is an FFR, I'm pretty sure I'll keep checking back every now and then.
                  But, for the time being:
                  - Finish Yr 11 and 12 (start university at grade twelve)
                  - Continue my course (in whatever subject, most likely Business) and go to full time work
                  = Full time work and study.
                  - Do this for maybe 4 or 5 years whilst saving.
                  - Find someone special
                  - Get married
                  - Start my career
                  - Start a family
                  - Retire
                  - Die
                  I would die in order to be that special someone... o.o

                  Comment

                  • poochieCREAM
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2008
                    • 480

                    #54
                    Re: What are your plans after FFR? Runescape, Hell no!

                    Originally posted by Paqrat
                    I would die in order to be that special someone... o.o
                    You're a needy stalker. >.>
                    LOVEGENERATION.

                    Comment

                    • Paqrat
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 52

                      #55
                      Re: What are your plans after FFR? Runescape, Hell no!

                      Originally posted by poochieCREAM
                      You're a needy stalker. >.>
                      Better a stalker then a SITH LORD!

                      Comment

                      • virus003
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 1822

                        #56
                        Re: What are your plans after FFR? Runescape, Hell no!

                        Originally posted by Paqrat
                        Oh yeah, its dying. No website can stay alive with just one admin. He'll eventually lose interest and just quit altogether. You can't fix human imperfection. If it was just me working on the site I would've quit ages ago... not worth the time.
                        Stop trying to sound smart, you think you suddenly know what you're talking about? No. If you were here a while ago you'd see how fun this place was thanks to the admins, no one asked you for your criticism if you were an admin. So shut up.

                        And forums isn't a place to be perverted, so stop. That's what profiles are for.
                        Last edited by virus003; 12-4-2009, 02:33 PM.

                        Originally posted by XUioX
                        too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
                        Originally posted by roundb0x
                        i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
                        Originally posted by who_cares973
                        stop back seat modding its annoying

                        Comment

                        • Paqrat
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 52

                          #57
                          Re: What are your plans after FFR? Runescape, Hell no!

                          Originally posted by virus003
                          Stop trying to sound smart, you think you suddenly know what you're talking about? No. If you were here a while ago you'd see how fun this place was thanks to the admins, no one asked you for your criticism if you were an admin. So shut up.

                          And forums isn't a place to be perverted, so stop. That's what profiles are for.
                          Dude did someone crap down your back or something? I know her, I'm friends with her, I'm just telling you the facts. If any one site only has one person running everything it gets tiring. You need to learn not to be such an asswipe and think with your brain and reason with atleast mildly sensible words.
                          Who cares? I have an oppinion.
                          So do you.

                          Comment

                          • Mythix
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 1045

                            #58
                            Re: What are your plans after FFR? Runescape, Hell no!

                            Originally posted by virus003
                            Stop trying to sound smart, you think you suddenly know what you're talking about? No. If you were here a while ago you'd see how fun this place was thanks to the admins, no one asked you for your criticism if you were an admin. So shut up.

                            And forums isn't a place to be perverted, so stop. That's what profiles are for.
                            What you talking about, fool?

                            Pagrat said he'd have quit a long time ago because one admin is now doing the work of 4(?), and people that aren't full admins are stepping up for it. If anything, he complimented them for it. However, the "main" admin has left and the owner of the site made word of himself only to prove he wasn't dead. He might -say- he does **** for the site still, but I haven't seen Synth do anything for it.

                            All props to LD and NSane but them alone can't save the website from succumbing to the turmoil that already brought down FFRs server several times over the last week, and after reading Tassellfoots insight view on **** I don't get how you could possibly blame him for not being as naive and optimistic as you. At the current pace, FFR will eventually die, flaming him as he's stating the world is flat makes you look more than dumb than usual.

                            Comment

                            • virus003
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 1822

                              #59
                              Re: What are your plans after FFR? Runescape, Hell no!

                              Originally posted by Paqrat
                              Dude did someone crap down your back or something? I know her, I'm friends with her, I'm just telling you the facts. If any one site only has one person running everything it gets tiring. You need to learn not to be such an asswipe and think with your brain and reason with atleast mildly sensible words.
                              Who cares? I have an oppinion.
                              So do you.
                              You're not telling any facts, you're stating your own stupid opinion.

                              Originally posted by XUioX
                              too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
                              Originally posted by roundb0x
                              i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
                              Originally posted by who_cares973
                              stop back seat modding its annoying

                              Comment

                              • Mythix
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 1045

                                #60
                                Re: What are your plans after FFR? Runescape, Hell no!

                                Originally posted by virus003
                                You're not telling any facts, you're stating your own stupid opinion.
                                You're pretty dumb if you can't see the facts in his opinion.

                                Comment

                                Working...