Ladies Do you think hes sexy?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RockyRoadIceCream
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2009
    • 28

    #31
    Re: Ladies Do you think hes sexy?

    Originally posted by GG_Guru
    Where are all these alts coming from???????
    This isn't an alt.

    Comment

    • inojokeyou
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 139

      #32
      Re: Ladies Do you think hes sexy?

      Originally posted by MrGiggles
      Yeah but you're entertaining yourself at our expense.

      Gaia online would probably love you, you should check them out. There's more things to do on the internet than starting conversations with an uinterested audience.

      oh god i mean the flams go to 20 feet
      I LOVE Gaia Online. My account was banned for botting gold. I had it for like 4 years so i said **** it.

      Yes, i am entertaining myself at your expense, and i can only expect you to do the same. That is what your doing right?

      Comment

      • inojokeyou
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 139

        #33
        Re: Ladies Do you think hes sexy?

        wtf is an alt?

        Comment

        • inojokeyou
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 139

          #34
          Re: Ladies Do you think hes sexy?

          dan, I hope you fall in a whole, and cant get out

          Comment

          • Quigly
            nah
            • Jan 2008
            • 3506

            #35
            Re: Ladies Do you think hes sexy?

            This thread is silly.
            nah

            Comment

            • dandandamdandan1111
              the baker man
              • Jun 2007
              • 2176

              #36
              Re: Ladies Do you think hes sexy?

              hhahahahaha yaboy since when did you copy pasta images from other people's sigs/avatars. i've never seen that type of comedic intellegence in my day

              Comment

              • Bill Kaulitz
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2009
                • 467

                #37
                Re: Ladies Do you think hes sexy?

                o_0


                ♪ ♥ ♥ ♪


                Comment

                • inojokeyou
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 139

                  #38
                  Re: Ladies Do you think hes sexy?

                  its prob my best friend hedge hog who got banned for flaming my threads.

                  Comment

                  • GG_Guru
                    Let em' do what they want
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 3219

                    #39
                    Re: Ladies Do you think hes sexy?

                    Guys, I have to reveal myself.

                    I am inojokeyou
                    sike

                    Comment

                    • inojokeyou
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 139

                      #40
                      Re: Ladies Do you think hes sexy?

                      Originally posted by GG_Guru
                      Guys, I have to reveal myself.

                      I am inojokeyou
                      sike
                      aww, just say you love me.

                      Comment

                      • MrGiggles
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 2846

                        #41
                        Re: Ladies Do you think hes sexy?

                        Originally posted by inojokeyou
                        I LOVE Gaia Online.
                        Okay so, something you should know is that this isn't Gaia. Unlike Gaia, we value quality over quantity. Kinda.

                        So either head on back to Gaia if you don't want to change your posting style or lurk a bit and get a feel for the place and what we like in a post.

                        Comment

                        • MrGiggles
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 2846

                          #42
                          Re: Ladies Do you think hes sexy?

                          ps I was going to convince you I was a girl and have a grand old time but honestly it's too much effort for too little reward and everyone knows I'm (No Gender?) anyway.

                          Comment

                          • inojokeyou
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 139

                            #43
                            Re: Ladies Do you think hes sexy?

                            Originally posted by MrGiggles
                            Okay so, something you should know is that this isn't Gaia. Unlike Gaia, we value quality over quantity. Kinda.

                            So either head on back to Gaia if you don't want to change your posting style or lurk a bit and get a feel for the place and what we like in a post.
                            Posting style? So far the only thing that iv seen ffr like is flamers. Plenty of them, to tell me my ideas are stupid, the way i type is stupid. Theres never anything about a decent conversation, or nothing that really even matters.

                            Except for the whole dot kritic thread about the soilders that was a serious thread.

                            Comment

                            • RockyRoadIceCream
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2009
                              • 28

                              #44
                              Re: Ladies Do you think hes sexy?

                              Location: Penis Sex
                              So where can I find that?

                              Comment

                              • GG_Guru
                                Let em' do what they want
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 3219

                                #45
                                Re: Ladies Do you think hes sexy?

                                Originally posted by MrGiggles
                                ps I was going to convince you I was a girl and have a grand old time but honestly it's too much effort for too little reward and everyone knows I'm (No Gender?) anyway.
                                You're probably doing me a big favor by not proving it.

                                Today IS friday the 13th and my screen IS made out of glass so...

                                Comment

                                Working...