Cooking with kommi: french toast

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bluguerrilla
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2006
    • 3966

    #61
    Re: Cooking with kommi: french toast

    I still don't have the mother sauces memorized. I should get on that. ****ing so delicious.

    Comment

    • t-rogdor
      tane orb
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2007
      • 2685

      #62
      Re: Cooking with kommi: french toast

      Eggs Benedict.

      F*** Yes.
      Originally posted by cetaka
      I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

      Comment

      • operationstrawbarry
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2004
        • 802

        #63
        Re: Cooking with kommi: french toast

        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        Eggs Benedict.

        F*** Yes.
        Lobster Spinach Eggs Benedict. Nuff said

        Comment

        • Syhto
          BuMP it
          • Mar 2006
          • 2466

          #64
          Re: Cooking with kommi: french toast

          i suddenly have the urge to go watch blair witch project
          Originally posted by ~jrodd
          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

          Comment

          • t-rogdor
            tane orb
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2007
            • 2685

            #65
            Re: Cooking with kommi: french toast

            Originally posted by operationstrawbarry
            Lobster Spinach Eggs Benedict. Nuff said
            Damn, son.
            Originally posted by cetaka
            I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

            Comment

            • OnixRose
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 1023

              #66
              Re: Cooking with kommi: french toast

              i suddenly have the urge to A: eat french toast and B: shake kommisar's hand

              1000% supporter of FFR character additions
              Originally posted by leonid
              FFR should implement a form of CAPTCHA that filters out not only spambots but also retards.

              Comment

              • kommisar
                Dark Chancellor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Jun 2005
                • 7328

                #67
                Re: Cooking with kommi: french toast

                next vid i should teach how to make alfredo from scratch people seem to like that kinda stuff

                Comment

                • bmah
                  shots FIRED
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 8448

                  #68
                  Re: Cooking with kommi: french toast

                  Kommi, make some guilty-pleasure croque monsieur for us as well plz if you can find some time!

                  Comment

                  • Dr Tran
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 1134

                    #69
                    Re: Cooking with kommi: french toast

                    teach me to make rum n coke

                    Comment

                    • kommisar
                      Dark Chancellor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 7328

                      #70
                      Re: Cooking with kommi: french toast

                      list of potential vids:

                      pizza
                      alfredo
                      croque-monsieur
                      maple glazed bbq salmon

                      Comment

                      • Ghakimx
                        Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 1594

                        #71
                        Re: Cooking with kommi: french toast

                        Salmon sounds good.

                        I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                        Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                        Comment

                        • bender5
                          The 40% Iron Chef
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 4894

                          #72
                          Re: Cooking with kommi: french toast

                          alfredo for sure, i'm running out of things to cook with no fresh ingredients >.>

                          Comment

                          • t-rogdor
                            tane orb
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 2685

                            #73
                            Re: Cooking with kommi: french toast

                            Originally posted by kommisar
                            list of potential vids:

                            pizza
                            alfredo
                            croque-monsieur
                            maple glazed bbq salmon

                            Teriyaki Salmon, with the teriyaki sauce made from scratch.
                            Originally posted by cetaka
                            I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                            Comment

                            • Quigly
                              nah
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 3506

                              #74
                              Re: Cooking with kommi: french toast

                              Made the french toast today with my buddy, tastes amazing with Nutella on it.

                              Just a question, we made too much of the batter. Will it keep in the fridge?

                              And you took out the sugar but you never put it in haha.
                              nah

                              Comment

                              Working...