Rnfl qrpelcgvba punyyratr: MrRubix's 10-stage Crypto Challenge. New riddle each day.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Flaming_Dingleberry
    Everybody gets one.
    • Jul 2006
    • 1008

    #166
    Re: Rnfl qrpelcgvba punyyratr: MrRubix's 10-stage Crypto Challenge. New riddle each

    Time for level four.
    ~ 2nd Official FFR Gamewhore

    ~ 1st Official FFR Butthole

    Comment

    • leonid
      I am leonid
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Oct 2008
      • 8080

      #167
      Re: Rnfl qrpelcgvba punyyratr: MrRubix's 10-stage Crypto Challenge. New riddle each

      nobody has solved level three yet. I'll try this weekend if no one figures out until then



      Proud member of Team No

      Comment

      • emerald000
        the Mathemagician~
        • Nov 2005
        • 1320

        #168
        Re: Rnfl qrpelcgvba punyyratr: MrRubix's 10-stage Crypto Challenge. New riddle each

        Have fun leonid. Major props to you if you can find something in that. Even though I found some ... points of interest, I can't see anything useful in what I get.

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #169
          Re: Rnfl qrpelcgvba punyyratr: MrRubix's 10-stage Crypto Challenge. New riddle each

          @Rubix: My previous response was a guess at the riddle, in case you missed that.
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          Working...