Re: hardstyle jumpstyle tekstyle starstyle and sidejump
Difference in music:
Hardstyle: A variation of Hardcore Techno, a little slower (150-165 bpm for Hardstyle, 170-200 bpm for Hardcore), some influences by Trance (dancing "atmosphere", melodical synth using); Example: Tatanka - GTP (Technoboy Remix); Note: it has variations: Nu-style and Italian, IIRC
Jumpstyle: Gabber drumkicks, a little more faster than Hardstyle (around 5-10 bpm faster), Happy Hardcore influences; Example: DJ Ruthless feat. Vorwerk - Square Beats
It's all about the beats and BPM, just listen carefully.
Difference in dance:
Note: You don't dance Hardstyle, you dance TO Hardstyle. Dance's name is Melbourne Shuffle, or Shuffle for short.
Basically as Alex said,
Shuffle: Heel-toe slide movementes, stomping your feet up and down with the music beat. Spins, Moonwalks and Liquid (hands moving like water and stuff) are optional movements.
You lift your foot and drop it, just it. Example: Mikki, my favorite shuffler out there.
Jumpstyle: Basically, jump and kick forward, turn 180º and continue. I said basically, I don't know too much about Jumpstyle, I think it just sucks. Example: Jumpstyle Duo
It's all about the movements and your feet, to where they're going.
Well... If you want MORE details, just search on Youtube, rofl.
Difference in music:
Hardstyle: A variation of Hardcore Techno, a little slower (150-165 bpm for Hardstyle, 170-200 bpm for Hardcore), some influences by Trance (dancing "atmosphere", melodical synth using); Example: Tatanka - GTP (Technoboy Remix); Note: it has variations: Nu-style and Italian, IIRC
Jumpstyle: Gabber drumkicks, a little more faster than Hardstyle (around 5-10 bpm faster), Happy Hardcore influences; Example: DJ Ruthless feat. Vorwerk - Square Beats
It's all about the beats and BPM, just listen carefully.
Difference in dance:
Note: You don't dance Hardstyle, you dance TO Hardstyle. Dance's name is Melbourne Shuffle, or Shuffle for short.
Basically as Alex said,
Shuffle: Heel-toe slide movementes, stomping your feet up and down with the music beat. Spins, Moonwalks and Liquid (hands moving like water and stuff) are optional movements.
You lift your foot and drop it, just it. Example: Mikki, my favorite shuffler out there.
Jumpstyle: Basically, jump and kick forward, turn 180º and continue. I said basically, I don't know too much about Jumpstyle, I think it just sucks. Example: Jumpstyle Duo
It's all about the movements and your feet, to where they're going.
Well... If you want MORE details, just search on Youtube, rofl.

Comment