Georgia floods leave some dead, and Six Flags underwater (pics and vids)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Izzy
    Snek
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 9195

    #16
    Re: Georgia floods leave some dead, and Six Flags underwater (pics and vids)

    You mean to not have flood insurance?

    Comment

    • Emo_Saur_
      FFR Veteran
      • Feb 2007
      • 2952

      #17
      Re: Georgia floods leave some dead, and Six Flags underwater (pics and vids)

      Originally posted by albaneenesk8r
      The rednecks had it coming to them
      Tool

      My friend moved down there two days ago, he has lost everything.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #18
        Re: Georgia floods leave some dead, and Six Flags underwater (pics and vids)

        My Aunt, Uncle and cousin live there :/
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • DotKritic
          Forum User
          • Jun 2009
          • 2974

          #19
          Re: Georgia floods leave some dead, and Six Flags underwater (pics and vids)

          I'm sure Six Flags Corporate office is getting some ride ideas from looking at those pics of their own Six Flags.

          edit: Those pics remind me of Tropical Storm Allison when it dumped up to 40 inches of water in Houston.
          Last edited by DotKritic; 09-22-2009, 02:36 PM.

          FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
          Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

          Comment

          • AC1speakerbox
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 1242

            #20
            Re: Georgia floods leave some dead, and Six Flags underwater (pics and vids)

            So many people got hit so much harder than me.

            I feel bad now because I've been sulking so much about losing my car.

            I feel terrible about everything that's happened. It hurts me to see these people lose everything they own.

            Also,
            Originally posted by albaneenesk8r
            The rednecks had it coming to them
            **** you. Don't just say **** because you think you're funny.
            You are a truly terrible and selfish individual, and you should be shot.

            Edit: Link fix'd
            Last edited by AC1speakerbox; 09-22-2009, 02:43 PM.

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #21
              Re: Georgia floods leave some dead, and Six Flags underwater (pics and vids)

              pretty intense, anybody going water skiing?
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • dragonmegaXX
                ITG playing fur
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2008
                • 3661

                #22
                Re: Georgia floods leave some dead, and Six Flags underwater (pics and vids)

                I live in gwinnett and we've missed the last 2 days of school.

                Pretty tight IMO.

                Comment

                • AC1speakerbox
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 1242

                  #23
                  Re: Georgia floods leave some dead, and Six Flags underwater (pics and vids)

                  Originally posted by dragonmegaXX
                  I live in gwinnett and we've missed the last 2 days of school.

                  Pretty tight IMO.
                  I'll never take getting out of school for granted again.
                  The past few days, I've come to realize something. If you get out of school for something other than a weekend or a holiday, its because someone paid dearly for it-- possibly with their life.

                  Comment

                  • Oni-Paranoia
                    No fucks
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #24
                    Re: Georgia floods leave some dead, and Six Flags underwater (pics and vids)

                    Originally posted by dragonmegaXX
                    I live in gwinnett and we've missed the last 2 days of school.

                    Pretty tight IMO.
                    Have fun making up those days at the end of the year and have some empathy for those adults who worked for what they have and possibly just lost it all.

                    Comment

                    • AC1speakerbox
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 1242

                      #25
                      Re: Georgia floods leave some dead, and Six Flags underwater (pics and vids)

                      My mom actually knows families who lost their kids. 3 toddlers: gone forever.
                      There is no saying goodbye.

                      They're ****ing dead. Some of you people disgust me.

                      Comment

                      • ananana
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 632

                        #26
                        Re: Georgia floods leave some dead, and Six Flags underwater (pics and vids)

                        I'm not even happy about missing school. I go to two different campuses. One is closed down but the other one is an hour north and didn't get hit so hard, therefore open. I had to miss a major test and I don't know if I'll be able to make it to school the rest of the week. It's a hard class and I can't afford to miss any days of it.

                        I'm wondering if I explain everything to the school, they'll let me drop it without an F? The drop class date has already passed I'll be fine in my other classes, it's just this one class that I'll more than likely suffer an F for missing so much

                        Comment

                        • Oni-Paranoia
                          No fucks
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2440

                          #27
                          Re: Georgia floods leave some dead, and Six Flags underwater (pics and vids)

                          Originally posted by ananana
                          I'm not even happy about missing school. I go to two different campuses. One is closed down but the other one is an hour north and didn't get hit so hard, therefore open. I had to miss a major test and I don't know if I'll be able to make it to school the rest of the week. It's a hard class and I can't afford to miss any days of it.

                          I'm wondering if I explain everything to the school, they'll let me drop it without an F? The drop class date has already passed I'll be fine in my other classes, it's just this one class that I'll more than likely suffer an F for missing so much
                          I'm pretty sure they will understand the seriousness of this situation. If they don't then they are completely oblivious to the news, internet, weather and friends who know whats going on.

                          Comment

                          • DotKritic
                            Forum User
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 2974

                            #28
                            Re: Georgia floods leave some dead, and Six Flags underwater (pics and vids)

                            Talk to your professor. You should be able to make it up. I would be pissed if I couldn't if that happened to me.

                            edit: ninja'd.

                            FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                            Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                            Comment

                            • MrRubix
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2026
                              • 8340

                              #29
                              Re: Georgia floods leave some dead, and Six Flags underwater (pics and vids)

                              Trust in natural equilibrium -- the type of people who are capable of being tactless, empathy-devoid morons tend to possess the sort of wanton traits that get them screwed later on anyways.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                              Comment

                              • Xx{Midnight}xX
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 8548

                                #30
                                Re: Georgia floods leave some dead, and Six Flags underwater (pics and vids)

                                I have a friend currently stuck in the storm and she took some time to talk to me. I really hope she's safe and I hope the rest of you in the area don't lose anything more than you have. I also hope that even though owners didn't have flood insurance that they're not ****ed over completely.

                                Best of luck to you all.

                                Comment

                                Working...