My Acura Integra: 1995-2009 R.I.P.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ~HentaiXXX~
    Banned
    • Apr 2007
    • 2955

    #16
    Re: My Acura Integra: 1995-2009 R.I.P.

    Sucks for you.

    Comment

    • Bill Kaulitz
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2009
      • 467

      #17
      Re: My Acura Integra: 1995-2009 R.I.P.

      Wow...


      ♪ ♥ ♥ ♪


      Comment

      • AC1speakerbox
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 1242

        #18
        Re: My Acura Integra: 1995-2009 R.I.P.

        Holy ****!

        My mom found a picture of my car submerged! It's the one labeled "Carrollton High School Parking Lot."

        Last edited by AC1speakerbox; 09-21-2009, 10:03 PM.

        Comment

        • DotKritic
          Forum User
          • Jun 2009
          • 2974

          #19
          Re: My Acura Integra: 1995-2009 R.I.P.

          Originally posted by AC1speakerbox
          Holy ****!

          My mom found a picture of my car submerged! It's the one labeled "Carrollton High School Parking Lot."

          http://www.wsbtv.com/slideshow/21036854/detail.html
          Slide number?

          FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
          Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

          Comment

          • AC1speakerbox
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 1242

            #20
            Re: My Acura Integra: 1995-2009 R.I.P.

            Slide 11

            Comment

            • Varia
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2003
              • 1713

              #21
              Re: My Acura Integra: 1995-2009 R.I.P.

              You could get an ECU for ~$100.

              Engine should be fine and water free.

              Make sure the car is COMPLETELY dry before you try even putting the key in the ignition. If you don't think there are any shorts, try cranking it and see what happens.
              GB CHALLENGE IS HOMOSEXUAL

              ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?


              I THINK SO

              Comment

              • -Skooter-
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2005
                • 316

                #22
                Re: My Acura Integra: 1995-2009 R.I.P.

                This is ****ty.
                Sorry :/

                How is the weather there now??
                My boyfriend is a truck driver, and we have to be in Atlanta tomorrow at about 9.
                I heard the whether was bad, but I didn't expect this.

                Sorry about your car!
                Good luck getting it fixed.
                .so what. -Skooter- .drama makes life boring.

                Comment

                • ananana
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 632

                  #23
                  Re: My Acura Integra: 1995-2009 R.I.P.

                  The rain has lightened up a bit but depending on what roads you need to go on, it'll be either difficult or impossible to get around in Atlanta. All of the interstates have flooding.

                  Comment

                  • AC1speakerbox
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 1242

                    #24
                    Re: My Acura Integra: 1995-2009 R.I.P.

                    My car got on the front page of our local paper's website! xD

                    I need to go buy the paper now and see if its there too.



                    Edit: Hah!! Also, that Globo Gym thing is my fantasy football team name. luls.
                    Last edited by AC1speakerbox; 09-22-2009, 02:01 PM.

                    Comment

                    • ananana
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 632

                      #25
                      Re: My Acura Integra: 1995-2009 R.I.P.

                      Nice! Your car is officially a celebrity. I keep seeing that picture everywhere too.

                      Comment

                      • rajdaddy
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jun 2008
                        • 313

                        #26
                        Re: My Acura Integra: 1995-2009 R.I.P.

                        Omg a Integ...This hurts my penis.
                        "That's the beauty of music.
                        They can't get that from you...
                        Haven't you ever felt that way about music?
                        Here's where it makes the most sense:
                        You need it so you don't forget.
                        Forget that...
                        there are places in this world that aren't made out of stone,
                        that there's something inside...
                        that they can't get to,
                        that they can't touch,
                        that's yours"-Andy Dufrense

                        Comment

                        • AC1speakerbox
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 1242

                          #27
                          Re: My Acura Integra: 1995-2009 R.I.P.

                          Originally posted by rajdaddy
                          Omg a Integ...This hurts my penis.
                          Wha? You dissin my car? (which is in intensive care right now, mind you)

                          Comment

                          • rajdaddy
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jun 2008
                            • 313

                            #28
                            Re: My Acura Integra: 1995-2009 R.I.P.

                            Originally posted by AC1speakerbox
                            Wha? You dissin my car? (which is in intensive care right now, mind you)
                            Oh god not at all!
                            Im feeling for your beautiful amazing piece of machinery, it makes me feel horrible that a amazing vehicle like that is 75% fudged!

                            Im sorry for the misunderstanding brother.

                            Integs are my favorite car, 2nd to the WRX of course.

                            I hope you get your car in working condition soon.
                            "That's the beauty of music.
                            They can't get that from you...
                            Haven't you ever felt that way about music?
                            Here's where it makes the most sense:
                            You need it so you don't forget.
                            Forget that...
                            there are places in this world that aren't made out of stone,
                            that there's something inside...
                            that they can't get to,
                            that they can't touch,
                            that's yours"-Andy Dufrense

                            Comment

                            • AC1speakerbox
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 1242

                              #29
                              Re: My Acura Integra: 1995-2009 R.I.P.

                              Originally posted by rajdaddy
                              Oh god not at all!
                              Im feeling for your beautiful amazing piece of machinery, it makes me feel horrible that a amazing vehicle like that is 75% fudged!

                              Im sorry for the misunderstanding brother.

                              Integs are my favorite car, 2nd to the WRX of course.

                              I hope you get your car in working condition soon.
                              oh. *tear*

                              thanksomuch

                              Comment

                              • rqm
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2009
                                • 126

                                #30
                                Re: My Acura Integra: 1995-2009 R.I.P.

                                team blue flood

                                Comment

                                Working...