That mysterious job thing - what's yours?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jam930
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2004
    • 1069

    #16
    Originally posted by Lupin_the_3rd
    Originally posted by _Blaze
    Professional Lazy Bastard. The job owns, man. All you have to do is sit around on your computer playing FFR and surfing asian porn. Also, representatives from soda companies drop by once a week to use me as a human guinea pig. Oh, and I get a fifty-five minute break every hour.

    Now if only someone would pay me...
    surfing asian porn...as in naked asian girls on surfboards?
    good joke.
    -Jamie

    Comment

    • Freak83
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 3281

      #17
      I'm a dishwasher in a restaurant. It stinks, literally, especially when you have all the sauces such as relish, mustard, etc. all put together under your nose.

      Comment

      • _Blaze
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2004
        • 63

        #18
        Originally posted by Lupin_the_3rd
        surfing asian porn...as in naked asian girls on surfboards?
        Yes Lupin, that's what I meant.

        Although now that I think of it...that would be kind of hot.
        Originally posted by alainbryden
        A poor attempt to start your own trend? Like SONG2, except no one\'s even going to play along because you only have 50 posts

        Comment

        • Jam930
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2004
          • 1069

          #19
          Originally posted by [b
          Freak[/b]83]I'm a dishwasher in a restaurant. It stinks, literally, especially when you have all the sauces such as relish, mustard, etc. all put together under your nose.


          Originally posted by His shrink
          So you're saying that You're a dishwasher in a restaurant. It stinks, literally, especially when you have all the sauces such as relish, mustard, etc. all put together under your nose?
          -Jamie

          Comment

          • Freak83
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 3281

            #20
            Originally posted by Jam930
            Originally posted by [b
            Freak[/b]83]I'm a dishwasher in a restaurant. It stinks, literally, especially when you have all the sauces such as relish, mustard, etc. all put together under your nose.


            Originally posted by His shrink
            So you're saying that You're a dishwasher in a restaurant. It stinks, literally, especially when you have all the sauces such as relish, mustard, etc. all put together under your nose?
            Erm, what?

            Comment

            • Lupin_the_3rd
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 2665

              #21
              Originally posted by Ms Cleo
              Hmmmm So lets see here...This mustard....it is yellow, IS IT NOT? Yes, miss cleo knows. hmmmmm.... I see...You're job...Is a....Boring job....lets see...something to do with food....YES THATS IT! YOU CLEAN PLATES! Miss cleo knows all.
              [/quote]

              Comment

              • Omeganitros
                auauauau
                • Jun 2003
                • 8897

                #22
                For some reason, your Mr. Myagi av made that post 50 time funnier...

                Comment

                • Jam930
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 1069

                  #23
                  lupin understands my "his shrink" quote fully. they just repeat what you say while drawing funny pictures of you or looking at your chest.
                  -Jamie

                  Comment

                  • Lupin_the_3rd
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 2665

                    #24
                    or looking at your chest
                    they do that to you too?

                    Comment

                    • Jam930
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 1069

                      #25
                      dude change your stupid Miagi av thing, it's fricking scary...that blank all knowing i'll karate chop your neck facial expression.

                      Originally posted by Lupin_the_3rd
                      they do that to you too?
                      lol...good one.
                      -Jamie

                      Comment

                      • Lupin_the_3rd
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 2665

                        #26
                        Originally posted by Jam930
                        dude change your stupid Miagi av thing, it's fricking scary...that blank all knowing i'll karate chop your neck facial expression.

                        Originally posted by Lupin_the_3rd
                        they do that to you too?
                        lol...good one.
                        NO. NO NO NO. Mr Miyagi is by no means coming down (short of you flashing me ). I just put him on today because i was getting sick of looking at vxdx's amazing body.

                        Comment

                        • BluE_MeaniE
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 796

                          #27
                          To return to the job question, I'm a professional studio musician.
                          And by that, I mean I've recorded two mandolin parts on my father's albums.
                          But hey! I got paid, and I've always thought that that was the definition of professional.
                          Originally posted by Henri Poincaré
                          The scientist does not study nature because it is useful to do so. He studies it because he takes pleasure in it, and he takes pleasure in it because it is beautiful.

                          Comment

                          • Jam930
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 1069

                            #28
                            Originally posted by Lupin_the_3rd
                            Originally posted by Jam930
                            dude change your stupid Miagi av thing, it's fricking scary...that blank all knowing i'll karate chop your neck facial expression.

                            Originally posted by Lupin_the_3rd
                            they do that to you too?
                            lol...good one.
                            NO. NO NO NO. Mr Miyagi is by no means coming down (short of you flashing me ). I just put him on today because i was getting sick of looking at vxdx's amazing body.
                            *lupin's carcass lay on the ground, motionless.*
                            -Jamie

                            Comment

                            • _Blaze
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 63

                              #29
                              Originally posted by Jam930

                              *lupin's carcass lay on the ground, motionless.*
                              Sex-ay.
                              Originally posted by alainbryden
                              A poor attempt to start your own trend? Like SONG2, except no one\'s even going to play along because you only have 50 posts

                              Comment

                              • Lupin_the_3rd
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 2665

                                #30
                                motionless except for rigor mortis in the crotch area, oh yeah...

                                Comment

                                Working...