if you were in kingdomhearts

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hardboiledovaries
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 189

    #31
    Re: if you were in kingdomhearts

    Originally posted by A2P
    well there's nothin wrong with 2 kairis if u know what I mean ;*
    Originally posted by A2P
    I'll be the keyblade to your keyhole bby

    What is up with this double posting can't you just say everything that you have to in one post I mean wow is it the shortcut to being a cool guy or something because I've been looking for a shortcut

    sidenote; I'd be the Hulk
    Originally posted by Jor-Dan_the_greatest
    i remember specificly one time when we were playing i was goofing off and humping the ground, taunting, falcon punching, and you were coming after me like a hobo on a ham sandwich.

    Comment

    • Bill Kaulitz
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2009
      • 467

      #32
      Re: if you were in kingdomhearts

      It's a guy you idiots. ._.
      Yall eat **** and die.
      Plz.
      K.
      Thx.


      ♪ ♥ ♥ ♪


      Comment

      • NFD
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2007
        • 4715

        #33
        Re: if you were in kingdomhearts

        lmfao why'd you say "it's"

        Comment

        • Bill Kaulitz
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2009
          • 467

          #34
          Re: if you were in kingdomhearts

          What do you want me to say?! Tell me cause I really wanna know.
          ._.
          He's a guy?!
          Idiot.


          ♪ ♥ ♥ ♪


          Comment

          • Jimi_B
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2009
            • 44

            #35
            Re: if you were in kingdomhearts

            Originally posted by Bill Kaulitz
            What do you want me to say?! Tell me cause I really wanna know.
            ._.
            He's a guy?!
            Idiot.
            Haha when you act/look like a girl there might be some common misconception in your gender.

            Because the best things in life are GREEN.

            Comment

            • dandandamdandan1111
              the baker man
              • Jun 2007
              • 2176

              #36
              Re: if you were in kingdomhearts

              ♥ ♥

              Comment

              Working...