What Are You Looking Forward To About Football Season?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #31
    Re: What Are You Looking Forward To About Football Season?

    Yeaaaaa and we'll have our NFL Sunday ticket tomorrow morning. I'm excited.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • eastsideman09
      poker face
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 1746

      #32
      Re: What Are You Looking Forward To About Football Season?

      Originally posted by super kid
      I'm also waiting for people to argue over how bad the BCS committee messed up on picking the national bowl game.
      Last year? It was more or less who went to the Big 12 championship game, not so much to the title. I think it shouldda been Texas.
      In years past, yes, it's been boned.
      This year, I'm not picking Big 12 vs SEC like everyone else... I'm picking Florida and Penn State in the title game. Penn State should go undefeated in the regular season.
      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      esm, you are a fucking legend
      Originally posted by Arntonach
      wow ur pretty
      Originally posted by MrGiggles
      caring should be a get-outable offense

      Comment

      Working...