And if you thought Death Piano was hard.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • samurai7694
    바보
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2008
    • 4640

    #16
    Re: And if you thought Death Piano was hard.....

    I already stepped this months ago though it's pretty crappy and only fun if you can easily jack/vibrate at 178-180 BPM

    here's what the first burst would look like on FFR (my file).

    Comment

    • Xandertrax
      om nom nom
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 1495

      #17
      Re: And if you thought Death Piano was hard.....

      Marc-Andre Hamelin is epic. Amazing pianist. Best thing to come out of canada since hockey.

      I actually started a file for this, but it's really long and not that interesting to play.

      Comment

      • Ghakimx
        Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
        • Mar 2009
        • 1594

        #18
        Re: And if you thought Death Piano was hard.....

        Will most likely do it for 6 keys.

        Also, the song goes at 120 bpm, apparently.

        I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


        Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

        Comment

        • Xandertrax
          om nom nom
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2005
          • 1495

          #19
          Re: And if you thought Death Piano was hard.....

          The file I was working on was ~200bpm.

          Comment

          • Ghakimx
            Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
            • Mar 2009
            • 1594

            #20
            Re: And if you thought Death Piano was hard.....

            The MIDI I have says 120.

            I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


            Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

            Comment

            • Stage:
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2008
              • 282

              #21
              Re: And if you thought Death Piano was hard.....

              Originally posted by samurai7694
              I already stepped this months ago though it's pretty crappy and only fun if you can easily jack/vibrate at 178-180 BPM

              here's what the first burst would look like on FFR (my file).

              I want that file
              i love gabba

              Comment

              • ninjaKIWI
                plain old ugly ass dumbas
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 3307

                #22
                Re: And if you thought Death Piano was hard.....

                lol it's hard to believe that the people on FFR didn't already know about this song, I listen to it daily.
                I would love a solo file for it.


                Also, the nickelodeon playing it sounds really bad, the mp3 I have is a lot better.
                Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                Comment

                • -zeroSKILL-
                  Fuc Da Police
                  • Jul 2008
                  • 1860

                  #23
                  Re: And if you thought Death Piano was hard.....

                  this was cooler in my opinion... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD6xMyuZls0

                  actually watching somebody play a piece is a lot easier to respect than watching a machine play a piece somebody composed.
                  All public 1-7's AAA'd.
                  15 8's left to AAA
                  Average Rank: 152

                  Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
                  God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

                  Comment

                  • ninjaKIWI
                    plain old ugly ass dumbas
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 3307

                    #24
                    Re: And if you thought Death Piano was hard.....

                    Originally posted by -zeroSKILL-
                    this was cooler in my opinion... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD6xMyuZls0

                    actually watching somebody play a piece is a lot easier to respect than watching a machine play a piece somebody composed.
                    His point was that it'd be insane to actually play buddy.

                    That or it would be insane on FFR, or SM. Either way, you completely missed it.
                    Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                    "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                    "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                    "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                    "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                    "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                    "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                    Comment

                    • Artic_counter
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1002

                      #25
                      Re: And if you thought Death Piano was hard.....

                      What, did people just found out about this o_O ? I mean like, come on, this is old.


                      Comment

                      • OneHandNow
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 5305

                        #26
                        Re: And if you thought Death Piano was hard.....

                        Old but never old enough for FFR

                        We need to get this on FFR

                        Like a classical RATO lmao
                        but not as much of a dump as RATo
                        a fun and hard to AAA file (like pkarma?)

                        Comment

                        • leonid
                          I am leonid
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Oct 2008
                          • 8080

                          #27
                          Re: And if you thought Death Piano was hard.....

                          You're about four months late lol :P

                          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...hp?songid=5039



                          Proud member of Team No

                          Comment

                          • prefx
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 805

                            #28
                            Re: And if you thought Death Piano was hard.....

                            Originally posted by samurai7694
                            I already stepped this months ago though it's pretty crappy and only fun if you can easily jack/vibrate at 178-180 BPM

                            here's what the first burst would look like on FFR (my file).

                            Hehe I'm one of the few people who HAVE this file <3
                            Someone make me a cool siggy?

                            Originally posted by MrRubix
                            Like, grind2 feels like what would happen if Dead and Direct had sex with Frictional Nevada and had a sick, warped lovechild on crack, and then that child took an epic dump on your lawn. That dump = grind2
                            Second Place in D4 of Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular GG Megamon

                            Comment

                            • dood gone krazee
                              RATOOOOOOOOO
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 1939

                              #29
                              Re: And if you thought Death Piano was hard.....

                              Lmfao I'd try this for solo but people would be :ver disappointed: with how horribly hard it would be.
                              -4th Official Tournament Expert Divison Champion-

                              Originally posted by Sir_Thomas
                              Dood... you done gone got yourself krazee.
                              Originally posted by robertsona
                              I hear back in 12 AD Jesus Himself sent an FGO to Tass and it got a 9 by JX

                              "[++] 9/10
                              Very good file but not japanese enough ps hi jesus"

                              Comment

                              Working...