good job job guys

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GG_Guru
    Let em' do what they want
    • Mar 2006
    • 3219

    #61
    Re: good job job guys

    Let's give this thread some more publication cuz I'm bored.

    Post.

    Comment

    • leonid
      I am leonid
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Oct 2008
      • 8080

      #62
      Re: good job job guys

      Why did you choose that avatar makes me confuse you with nsane



      Proud member of Team No

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #63
        Re: good job job guys

        he just wants to be cool like nsane

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #64
          Re: good job job guys

          Comment

          • Prime8
            Awwwwwww!
            • Nov 2006
            • 1581

            #65
            Re: good job job guys

            Sucks, bro. I thought the joke was pretty funny. Still wanna step an OP for me?

            Comment

            • Kibblre
              Caelondia Represent
              • Jul 2004
              • 1984

              #66
              Re: good job job guys

              Originally posted by Vanilla Mnm
              Why do you even post? Nothing you say makes me laugh. I'm young & everything makes me laugh. I don't know if you were trying to be funny or something, but you definitely have a terrible sense of humor. Worse than mine. >.>...
              Somebody's never watched Family Guy...

              Nice use of that line, Guru...Giggity.
              Какой идиот придумал Бутерброд с дикобраза? Он хулиган и бездельник.

              Comment

              • Adamaja456
                Absurd
                • Dec 2006
                • 6433

                #67
                Re: good job job guys

                must post in epic fail thread 0.0

                ps carlos youre an idiot and im glad you were dq'd


                582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                Comment

                • rajdaddy
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jun 2008
                  • 313

                  #68
                  Re: good job job guys

                  Originally posted by Devilution
                  are you serious or no?
                  No I'm not at all serious, that was a joke.

                  My real middle name is Deviloution
                  "That's the beauty of music.
                  They can't get that from you...
                  Haven't you ever felt that way about music?
                  Here's where it makes the most sense:
                  You need it so you don't forget.
                  Forget that...
                  there are places in this world that aren't made out of stone,
                  that there's something inside...
                  that they can't get to,
                  that they can't touch,
                  that's yours"-Andy Dufrense

                  Comment

                  • jugglinguy
                    Use me as a porta-potty
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 4319

                    #69
                    Re: good job job guys

                    Dumb people deserve DQs.


                    Also family guy sucks.
                    Originally posted by Jem
                    Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                    You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                    Comment

                    • ThisGuy'sADick
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 25

                      #70
                      Re: good job job guys

                      Originally posted by who_cares973
                      your life does not depend on this
                      So quit complaining, then.
                      Hooray for Blackwater!

                      Comment

                      • DossarLX ODI
                        Batch Manager
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 15013

                        #71
                        Re: good job job guys

                        How could this happen to me
                        I've made my mistakes
                        got nowhere to run
                        The night goes on as I’m fading away
                        I'm sick of this life
                        I just wanna scream
                        How could this happen to me
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                        Comment

                        • Quigly
                          nah
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 3506

                          #72
                          Re: good job job guys

                          Originally posted by GG_Guru
                          hey carlos want me to drag my nutsack across your face to make you feel better?
                          1st grade back in Italy down at this little place called IFC academy was located a private religious school right. I got in trouble for acting up in class so I had to stay in while everyone was out at recess. I was sitting at the cafeteria with some other asian girl, (she wasn't SEXY cute) but yeah she I thought I was in love but then again I'm only 7 years old so what do I know about love right? It turns out, I knew a lot. I had this raging obsession with girls ever since I started going public school like whenever I would see a cute girl I'd just have to go over there and talk to her. I guess you could say I never really had any problems talking to girls. But anyways back to the story, the girl, right. I went by and sat next to her then started brushing up my hand against her you know then told her to grab my pants where my you know was cause I thought it was cool and I saw it on t.v. once right. Then I took her to the public restroom (back then they didnt have separate doors it was just one whole bathroom with two stalls next to one another) then put her up against the wall and slowly started unzipping her pants (I think she was a tomboy or something?) but yea it wasn't really considered as "doing" it cause all we did was rub each other but it was close to sex so I gotta say I'm very proud of myself. The day later we got caught doing it again by some 9th grader and got snitched on. Nothing really happened after that the principal just talked to my dad about it and we left home. My dad wasn't really angry about it but up to this day I still haven't forgotten my first time doing it.
                          nah

                          Comment

                          • Vanilla Mnm
                            cavs
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 3258

                            #73
                            Re: good job job guys

                            Originally posted by Quigly
                            1st grade back in Italy down at this little place called IFC academy was located a private religious school right. I got in trouble for acting up in class so I had to stay in while everyone was out at recess. I was sitting at the cafeteria with some other asian girl, (she wasn't SEXY cute) but yeah she I thought I was in love but then again I'm only 7 years old so what do I know about love right? It turns out, I knew a lot. I had this raging obsession with girls ever since I started going public school like whenever I would see a cute girl I'd just have to go over there and talk to her. I guess you could say I never really had any problems talking to girls. But anyways back to the story, the girl, right. I went by and sat next to her then started brushing up my hand against her you know then told her to grab my pants where my you know was cause I thought it was cool and I saw it on t.v. once right. Then I took her to the public restroom (back then they didnt have separate doors it was just one whole bathroom with two stalls next to one another) then put her up against the wall and slowly started unzipping her pants (I think she was a tomboy or something?) but yea it wasn't really considered as "doing" it cause all we did was rub each other but it was close to sex so I gotta say I'm very proud of myself. The day later we got caught doing it again by some 9th grader and got snitched on. Nothing really happened after that the principal just talked to my dad about it and we left home. My dad wasn't really angry about it but up to this day I still haven't forgotten my first time doing it.
                            Originally posted by: GG_Guru
                            Who could've guessed?

                            Comment

                            • erndre
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2009
                              • 76

                              #74
                              Re: good job job guys

                              Since this topic continues to be discussed, I've decided to just go ahead and post my two cents.

                              It just seems like a bad idea to joke about something as serious as cheating. It sucks that you got disqualified, but there's no way the event organizers could have known whether or not you were being serious. It's always best to be cautious.

                              Of course, some people might say, "Well, if you were actually cheating, you wouldn't come out and admit it" but you never know. Some people are just really pompous, like people who brag about crimes that they have committed. It's stupid, but it happens.

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #75
                                Re: good job job guys

                                Really if you look at it from both ends its just a sucky situation. WC's it sucks that you got DQd for joking around but at the same time by you joking around the mods had to deal with upset people that thought you were cheating. I can see it from both points of view. I heard there were a lot of people that actually were cheating that had me pretty upset because my scores don't come easily to me so I had to work for my scores and knowing someone is cheating is bothersome. But on your side you were just trying to have some fun but it ended up going too far.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...