free schwans food! *legit* (pic)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • A2P
    FFR Veteran
    • Apr 2009
    • 3127

    #61
    Re: free schwans food! *legit* (pic)

    The ice cream got delivered just now. It's legit.

    Then my sister gave me a guilt trip about it xfd
    she's right tho

    Comment

    • Wineandbread
      Custom User Title
      • Oct 2007
      • 2105

      #62
      Re: free schwans food! *legit* (pic)

      So is this offer still going on? I just made an account and ordered a half gallon of cookie n' cream and the order total says $5.49, but the order summary says $0.00.

      Oh well, I'll just pay the money if it isn't. xD
      Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
      my semen is flying through the air as we speak
      We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

      Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


      Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


      Comment

      • dandandamdandan1111
        the baker man
        • Jun 2007
        • 2176

        #63
        Re: free schwans food! *legit* (pic)

        get the full gallon

        Comment

        Working...