I found this pretty cool chain letter in my inbox today, what do you think about it?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wickedawesomeful
    Carls, Girls, & Drugs
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2006
    • 3888

    #16
    Re: I found this pretty cool chain letter in my inbox today, what do you think about

    all you have to do is be an asshole

    women will flock to you in hordes
    http://dozemusic.com/

    Comment

    • insanefreddy926
      Super Member
      • Feb 2005
      • 187

      #17
      Re: I found this pretty cool chain letter in my inbox today, what do you think about

      wtf i hate paying for girls
      yeaorwgh.

      Comment

      • customstuff
        ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
        • Nov 2006
        • 4892

        #18
        Re: I found this pretty cool chain letter in my inbox today, what do you think about

        I pay for girls all the time. Not on the corner either, I mean by the playground!

        Originally posted by MrMagic5239
        Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
        Originally posted by customstuff
        Originally posted by MrMagic5239
        welcome to D6

        start playing

        Comment

        • A2P
          FFR Veteran
          • Apr 2009
          • 3127

          #19
          Re: I found this pretty cool chain letter in my inbox today, what do you think about

          Originally posted by KgZ
          correction

          be a funny asshole
          i cannot stress this enough.

          Comment

          • Patty Poo
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2009
            • 14

            #20
            Re: I found this pretty cool chain letter in my inbox today, what do you think about

            Originally posted by KgZ
            correction

            be a funny asshole
            lmfao, agreed. I also read this book because i was really bored at the library. i had quite a few laughs xD

            it quoted : "Girls like it when guys ignore them, it turns them on!"
            I pissed myself laughing when I read that... then I thought a bit. i was like, wait a minute... lol

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #21
              Re: I found this pretty cool chain letter in my inbox today, what do you think about

              I've only read it like a million times.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              Working...