Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ~HentaiXXX~
    Banned
    • Apr 2007
    • 2955

    #316
    Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

    Sorry Kritic, Kasumi's going to win.

    Comment

    • DotKritic
      Forum User
      • Jun 2009
      • 2974

      #317
      Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

      Originally posted by ~HentaiXXX~
      Sorry Kritic, Kasumi's going to win.
      Should Antwaan not get 10 points.

      FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
      Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

      Comment

      • esupin
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 1756

        #318
        Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

        Originally posted by ~HentaiXXX~
        Sorry Kritic, Kasumi's going to win.
        Is Moss the only good receiver you've got?

        http://www.youtube.com/esupin

        Comment

        • ~HentaiXXX~
          Banned
          • Apr 2007
          • 2955

          #319
          Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

          Originally posted by DotKritic
          Should Antwaan not get 10 points.
          I don't think he will, after all, the Redskins aren't going to win IMO.
          Originally posted by esupin
          Is Moss the only good receiver you've got?
          Pretty much, and I have no idea why he didn't get his projected amount, I would have had this game in the bag had he gotten those points.

          Comment

          • eastsideman09
            poker face
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 1746

            #320
            Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

            Two losses in a row. This upsets me.

            I had Harvin starting all week, but decided to bench him this morning.
            Never benching him EVER again... holy ****
            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            esm, you are a fucking legend
            Originally posted by Arntonach
            wow ur pretty
            Originally posted by MrGiggles
            caring should be a get-outable offense

            Comment

            • DotKritic
              Forum User
              • Jun 2009
              • 2974

              #321
              Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

              XD

              I benched Staton. I would have this game if I started him.

              FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
              Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

              Comment

              • DotKritic
                Forum User
                • Jun 2009
                • 2974

                #322
                Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

                I lost. Gotta pray for Antwaan.

                FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                Comment

                • TC_Cyrenics
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 963

                  #323
                  Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

                  ...Three streaks are poised to end.

                  Dot's winning streak, Emerald's losing streak, and my winless streak.
                  Last edited by TC_Cyrenics; 10-26-2009, 02:03 PM.
                  Originally posted by kaiten123
                  wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

                  Comment

                  • Kasumi-chan
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 179

                    #324
                    Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

                    I can only hope for the MNF game to be very boring and D oriented

                    Edit: btw, this is the first time every game was close

                    2nd Edit: I don't think I'll touch my team until the Playoffs =3.
                    Last edited by Kasumi-chan; 10-25-2009, 11:13 PM.
                    WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

                    Comment

                    • ~HentaiXXX~
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 2955

                      #325
                      Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

                      I want to know how Kasumi has only 3 players that don't have double digits and yet I'm somehow keeping up with her.

                      SOMEBODY TELL ME BECAUSE IT'S REALLY ASTONISHING.

                      Comment

                      • super kid
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 1359

                        #326
                        Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

                        I don't know why eastsidebeasts didn't start Percy Harving. I would have lost.
                        Originally posted by KgZ
                        next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                        Comment

                        • eastsideman09
                          poker face
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1746

                          #327
                          Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

                          Changed it this morning. He was still hurt, playing the Steelers, and his progress was declining since his injury.

                          Two of the Jets starting recievers were out, so I figured Edwards would get a lot of looks.

                          Boy was I wrong.
                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          esm, you are a fucking legend
                          Originally posted by Arntonach
                          wow ur pretty
                          Originally posted by MrGiggles
                          caring should be a get-outable offense

                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #328
                            Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

                            Originally posted by TC_Cyrenics
                            ...Two streaks are poised to end.

                            Dot's winning streak, and my losing streak.
                            Include my losing streak in that too. Thanks Dot. First time I am lucky.

                            Comment

                            • DotKritic
                              Forum User
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 2974

                              #329
                              Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

                              No problem. I'm just hoping to stay in 1st.

                              FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                              Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                              Comment

                              • TC_Cyrenics
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2009
                                • 963

                                #330
                                Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

                                Hey, don't forget my role in helping you there, Emerald! I gave you Cutler's 9 points too. Without those, you're banking on a kicker to eke out the upset. :P
                                Originally posted by kaiten123
                                wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

                                Comment

                                Working...