Free Site to record your Flashflashrevolution stuff w/o capture card or video cam

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ddr_f4n
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 3807

    #16
    Re: Free Site to record your Flashflashrevolution stuff w/o capture card or video cam

    Oh livestream.

    We have a Touhou channel there, so I usually hang there.
    Out Now!


    Older Releases:
    Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
    Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
    東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

    Comment

    • dore
      caveman pornstar
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 6317

      #17
      Re: Free Site to record your Flashflashrevolution stuff w/o capture card or video cam

      nm that's really easy
      Last edited by dore; 07-12-2009, 01:50 PM.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

      Comment

      • AC1speakerbox
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 1242

        #18
        Re: Free Site to record your Flashflashrevolution stuff w/o capture card or video cam

        Originally posted by DN_PoeTa
        Are you referring to the upload button on the youtube page? Or you can't find the actually video file to upload? Clarify your question please.
        I definitely meant the video file.
        I didn't know it was an actual downloadable file. So yeah, where do I find it?
        haha

        Comment

        • dashoe93
          Alphabet Crowd
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2005
          • 2950

          #19
          Re: Free Site to record your Flashflashrevolution stuff w/o capture card or video cam

          Originally posted by DN_PoeTa
          Change the audio to speakers audio. It will play anything that's playing on your comp.
          Well Ive tried everything, including that, so Im still having trouble getting it to play the sound from my computer other than my mic.

          Ill try starting it again to see if anything will change.

          EDIT: Tried and still no sound. Oh well.
          Last edited by dashoe93; 07-12-2009, 04:59 PM.

          Comment

          • Vanilla Mnm
            cavs
            • Dec 2007
            • 3258

            #20
            Re: Free Site to record your Flashflashrevolution stuff w/o capture card or video cam

            Ah. I've got to wait for my download. I've got a mac. :P

            Comment

            • samurai7694
              바보
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2008
              • 4640

              #21
              Re: Free Site to record your Flashflashrevolution stuff w/o capture card or video cam

              Live stream online from your browser or the Vimeo app. High-quality, low-latency, and fast streaming software with engagement tools for live events.


              wheeeeeee

              Comment

              • tha Guardians
                MCDC 2011
                • Nov 2006
                • 1680

                #22
                Re: Free Site to record your Flashflashrevolution stuff w/o capture card or video cam

                This is awesome!
                Thanks

                Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight

                Comment

                • justin_ator
                  🥓<strong><span style="col
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 7648

                  #23
                  Re: Free Site to record your Flashflashrevolution stuff w/o capture card or video cam

                  Originally posted by DN_PoeTa
                  Change the audio to speakers audio. It will play anything that's playing on your comp.
                  This means the place where it says source. Change it to "Speakers' Audio".
                  I'm not saying you didn't, but hey.

                  Comment

                  • AC1speakerbox
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 1242

                    #24
                    Re: Free Site to record your Flashflashrevolution stuff w/o capture card or video cam

                    Still tying to find that video source so I can get them to youtube (when I care to make a decent video)

                    Live stream online from your browser or the Vimeo app. High-quality, low-latency, and fast streaming software with engagement tools for live events.


                    As it turns out, that was untaken
                    Don't watch the ffr vids. They're horrid.

                    Comment

                    • ddr_f4n
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 3807

                      #25
                      Re: Free Site to record your Flashflashrevolution stuff w/o capture card or video cam

                      Ok well I'm post mine just for the lulz:
                      Live stream online from your browser or the Vimeo app. High-quality, low-latency, and fast streaming software with engagement tools for live events.


                      I occasionally go live, depending on what the Touhou channel I go to wants and if they ask me to do so =/.
                      Out Now!


                      Older Releases:
                      Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                      Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                      東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                      Comment

                      • DossarLX ODI
                        Batch Manager
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 15013

                        #26
                        Re: Free Site to record your Flashflashrevolution stuff w/o capture card or video cam

                        Oh dear time to settle my curiosity
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                        Comment

                        • DN_PoeTa
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 42

                          #27
                          Re: Free Site to record your Flashflashrevolution stuff w/o capture card or video cam

                          Originally posted by dashoe93
                          Well Ive tried everything, including that, so Im still having trouble getting it to play the sound from my computer other than my mic.

                          Ill try starting it again to see if anything will change.

                          EDIT: Tried and still no sound. Oh well.
                          It should go to my videos. If not search for procaster on your desktop and you will find the files.

                          Comment

                          • ii GuRu
                            Lax 4 LIFE!
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 130

                            #28
                            Re: Free Site to record your Flashflashrevolution stuff w/o capture card or video cam

                            dude this is sick!
                            Most Recent AAA:Chlorophyll
                            Total AAA's:249
                            Best FC:COACTIVE [OVER MY SHOULDER MIX]
                            Total FC's:657
                            Average Rank:324
                            Total Rank:562
                            World Rank:179

                            Originally posted by Eddie the munster
                            i'd hit that so hard
                            Originally posted by OnixRose
                            I'd give it a nice massage, feed it some chocolate covered strawberries, then touch it in dirty places.
                            __________________

                            Comment

                            • dashoe93
                              Alphabet Crowd
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2950

                              #29
                              Re: Free Site to record your Flashflashrevolution stuff w/o capture card or video cam

                              Originally posted by DN_PoeTa
                              It should go to my videos. If not search for procaster on your desktop and you will find the files.
                              What exacly does this have to do with what Im talking about? I know where all my videos go.

                              Comment

                              • jugglinguy
                                Use me as a porta-potty
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 4319

                                #30
                                Re: Free Site to record your Flashflashrevolution stuff w/o capture card or video cam

                                Does anyone know how to keep a recorded show available? Can't use the downloaded thing thanks to people sucking with making programs for mac.
                                Originally posted by Jem
                                Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                                You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                                Comment

                                Working...