So I went to the dead sea

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Emo_Saur_
    FFR Veteran
    • Feb 2007
    • 2952

    #16
    Re: So I went to the dead sea

    Originally posted by Quigly
    You strike me as the guy who no one is friends with because you're such a pompous asshole.





    Agreed. Wait this makes me pompous, damn.

    I want to go to the dead sea one day! Lucky man you are.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • Izzy
      Snek
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 9195

      #17
      Re: So I went to the dead sea

      Maybe, I would have been much happier not coming to israel. This country is a dump.

      Comment

      • coraleaterlinda
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2008
        • 415

        #18
        Re: So I went to the dead sea

        i would like to visit the dead sea one day.

        Comment

        • phe0nixblade
          Praise the sun mofo
          • Sep 2005
          • 4281

          #19
          Re: So I went to the dead sea

          I wanna go...

          Comment

          • Go_Oilers_Go
            <<Insert Title Here>>
            • Sep 2004
            • 1436

            #20
            Re: So I went to the dead sea

            You just wanted to improve your skin. Oh, you cat.

            Comment

            • STD_Sappy
              FFR Veteran
              • Mar 2008
              • 728

              #21
              Re: So I went to the dead sea

              It hurts any part of your body that has a minor cut...it even hurt my hang nail. D: It's so amazing there though, I'm going this summer. WOO ISRAELI'S.
              Number of AAA's: 649?
              Number of FC's: 700 something
              Best AAA: Epidermis, Heavenly Spores
              Join Date: March 12th, 2008.


              Sappy.


              Originally posted by Superfreak04
              He's Sappy.... He deserves his own thread.
              Originally posted by DarknessXoXLight
              Amen.
              Because he's so well known. ;]
              Lol, I love these people. <3

              Comment

              • STD_Sappy
                FFR Veteran
                • Mar 2008
                • 728

                #22
                Re: So I went to the dead sea

                Originally posted by Izzy
                Maybe, I would have been much happier not coming to israel. This country is a dump.
                The country's a dump in what ways? I actually love life there so much. Everybody is so close to everyone..and so free. D:
                Number of AAA's: 649?
                Number of FC's: 700 something
                Best AAA: Epidermis, Heavenly Spores
                Join Date: March 12th, 2008.


                Sappy.


                Originally posted by Superfreak04
                He's Sappy.... He deserves his own thread.
                Originally posted by DarknessXoXLight
                Amen.
                Because he's so well known. ;]
                Lol, I love these people. <3

                Comment

                • goofyman78
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 6

                  #23
                  Re: So I went to the dead sea

                  the dead sea is actually shrinking because Jordan is diverting some of the water that flows into it

                  Comment

                  • thechild
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 1642

                    #24
                    Re: So I went to the dead sea

                    Originally posted by KgZ
                    or wear boxers underneath
                    everyone I know does that I'm gonna start doing it..

                    Comment

                    • poleaxe
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 341

                      #25
                      Re: So I went to the dead sea

                      u didnt wear boxers under ur swim trunks? wow dude i feel sorry for u if u ever had a big wave pants u

                      Comment

                      • Izzy
                        Snek
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 9195

                        #26
                        Re: So I went to the dead sea

                        Originally posted by STD_Sappy
                        The country's a dump in what ways? I actually love life there so much. Everybody is so close to everyone..and so free. D:

                        Besides the huge trash problems with trash everywhere. All the buildings look like they are falling apart, they have so many religious problems. They draw and redraw random borders to encompass jewish people and leave out christians and muslims, so many people have to carry around weapons for protection.

                        All in all its just a big clusterfuk of problems. Trying to make a religious democracy is just the wrong way to go.

                        Originally posted by KgZ
                        thats why you cut off the net **** in your bathing suit, thats what hurts the tip of your dick in the water

                        or wear boxers underneath
                        I can't stand that net thing even in a swimming pool. I always cut it out of my swim suits.

                        Comment

                        Working...