AOD's scary story (Real & Just Happened) 3/26/09 @ 9:30

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ddrmaster31593
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 34

    #16
    Re: AOD's scary story (Real & Just Happened) 3/26/09 @ 9:30

    Well, i will. But you gotta make it real juicy. Ex> I asked earl for the time and suddenly i was attacked from behind and with a bag over my head, my view blackened, breathing became difficult, and Thomas was no where near.

    Comment

    • AOD_ELEMENT
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 1672

      #17
      Re: AOD's scary story (Real & Just Happened) 3/26/09 @ 9:30

      lol idk if im going to use real life stories or not

      Comment

      • ddrmaster31593
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 34

        #18
        Re: AOD's scary story (Real & Just Happened) 3/26/09 @ 9:30

        It should be about your time spent at ffr. THAT would be epic

        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #19
          Re: AOD's scary story (Real & Just Happened) 3/26/09 @ 9:30

          i can tell that story


          AOD started playing ffr and sucked. then cheated and was blacklisted. then got good and was unblacklisted then he played sm

          Comment

          • richyrich55
            Wait... what?
            • Feb 2005
            • 1263

            #20
            Re: AOD's scary story (Real & Just Happened) 3/26/09 @ 9:30

            AOD srsly, write a book. Send it to a publisher or ten. Make monies. k?
            Originally Posted by Afrobean
            Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
            Originally Posted by MrRubix
            I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
            Originally Posted by rushyrulz
            I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
            R.I.P. Jellygod

            Comment

            • Heartseeker7
              Untz Untz Untz Untz
              FFR Music Producer
              • Nov 2006
              • 571

              #21
              Re: AOD's scary story (Real & Just Happened) 3/26/09 @ 9:30

              Originally posted by who_cares973
              i was expecting something completely different btw
              I was expecting this thread to be a "Lol just AAA'd RATO." followed by screenshot.

              This was pretty messed up though.
              Originally posted by Phynx
              I'm a total asshole, if I had the chance to shove a razor blade dildo up your ass... I would... and I'd laugh while doing it.

              Comment

              • Bluearrowll
                ⊙▃⊙
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2007
                • 7376

                #22
                Re: AOD's scary story (Real & Just Happened) 3/26/09 @ 9:30

                AOD: The autobiography
                1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                FMO AAA Count: 71
                FGO AAA Count: 10

                Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                - I Love You


                An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                beep beep beep beep beep
                beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                beep beep beep beep beep
                - ieatyourlvllol

                Comment

                • korny
                  It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                  • May 2004
                  • 4385

                  #23
                  Re: AOD's scary story (Real & Just Happened) 3/26/09 @ 9:30

                  I thought that story was boring as hell sorry.

                  Comment

                  • ddrmaster31593
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 34

                    #24
                    Re: AOD's scary story (Real & Just Happened) 3/26/09 @ 9:30

                    Originally posted by who_cares973
                    i can tell that story


                    AOD started playing ffr and sucked. then cheated and was blacklisted. then got good and was unblacklisted then he played sm
                    Nice!! XD

                    Comment

                    • travman301
                      #swagdog
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2641

                      #25
                      Re: AOD's scary story (Real & Just Happened) 3/26/09 @ 9:30

                      Wait, so what happened with the car?

                      Comment

                      • YaBoySM
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 532

                        #26
                        Re: AOD's scary story (Real & Just Happened) 3/26/09 @ 9:30

                        Make a book *****, I'd def. read it.

                        Comment

                        • coraleaterlinda
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 415

                          #27
                          Re: AOD's scary story (Real & Just Happened) 3/26/09 @ 9:30

                          i'd read it.

                          that is a scary story. i dont know what i would have done in that situation.

                          Comment

                          • AOD_ELEMENT
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1672

                            #28
                            Re: AOD's scary story (Real & Just Happened) 3/26/09 @ 9:30

                            Originally posted by travman301
                            Wait, so what happened with the car?
                            still dont know where the car is or who was in it

                            Comment

                            • lumphoboextreme
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 8592

                              #29
                              Re: AOD's scary story (Real & Just Happened) 3/26/09 @ 9:30

                              that's real raw, i live in a bubble so i've never been through anything like that

                              Comment

                              • OrganisM
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 2644

                                #30
                                Re: AOD's scary story (Real & Just Happened) 3/26/09 @ 9:30

                                This passes for exciting? Glad nobody got hurt, but I have stories far more brutal than that which I didn't consider newsworthy enough to share. Do what I did: write it in a private blog.
                                .

                                Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
                                "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
                                because the venom gets into the blood stream which
                                spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
                                changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

                                Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


                                Originally Posted by
                                MrRubix[link]:
                                "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

                                Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
                                "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

                                Comment

                                Working...