My New Band/Cover Album Game.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sgtzombie.
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2009
    • 134

    #16
    Re: My New Band/Cover Album Game.

    Ugh.


    l:
    BIG, OBNOXIOUS, ORANGE TEXT

    Comment

    • bluguerrilla
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2006
      • 3966

      #17
      Re: My New Band/Cover Album Game.

      This is so terrible that it really works.

      Comment

      • Temote
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 748

        #18
        Re: My New Band/Cover Album Game.



        What the hell.

        Comment

        • gafandriel
          All the world is at war
          • Aug 2005
          • 278

          #19
          Re: My New Band/Cover Album Game.

          Originally posted by bluguerrilla
          This is so terrible that it really works.

          hahaha

          beautiful

          Comment

          • robertsona
            missa in h-moll
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 4000

            #20
            Re: My New Band/Cover Album Game.

            post save one sec

            EDIT: in MS Paint, how do you make it so text doesn't have a big-ass white box around it?
            Last edited by robertsona; 02-26-2009, 03:56 PM.

            Comment

            • Spyke_MH
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2005
              • 204

              #21
              Re: My New Band/Cover Album Game.

              >.> I don't like mine much

              Comment

              • ~HentaiXXX~
                Banned
                • Apr 2007
                • 2955

                #22
                Re: My New Band/Cover Album Game.



                blah, all I have is Paint.
                Last edited by ~HentaiXXX~; 02-26-2009, 04:09 PM.

                Comment

                • Gigispackles
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2008
                  • 175

                  #23
                  Re: My New Band/Cover Album Game.



                  Israel needs more bananas and Coke!!
                  I'm bad at wording things

                  Comment

                  • Bangcrashboom
                    The Lulz, Do It For Them
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1055

                    #24
                    Re: My New Band/Cover Album Game.

                    Didnt know how to change font colors, so heres what i can do on paint...


                    Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                    Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

                    Comment

                    • tofurox
                      Them arrows.
                      • May 2006
                      • 2263

                      #25
                      Re: My New Band/Cover Album Game.

                      I cheated because I did not choose the first one that came up. I waited for something that was in English. I got one about some random thing in Hebrew or somthing....
                      This is quite interesting.
                      I actually might use this for my band I am starting.



                      Too bad randomwebsearch is gone.... Or I could have used it for a song name. I loved that site....
                      Last edited by tofurox; 02-26-2009, 04:55 PM.

                      This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

                      Comment

                      • Jor-Dan_the_greatest
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 432

                        #26
                        Re: My New Band/Cover Album Game.



                        Win.

                        Comment

                        • abbiemonGoesRaWr
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 510

                          #27
                          Re: My New Band/Cover Album Game.

                          lmao. Sounds like some emo band with a really emo album.




                          Originally posted by Robertsona
                          EDIT: in MS Paint, how do you make it so text doesn't have a big-ass white box around it?
                          When you click on the text tool, there should be two images of different shapes. Click the one that has a gray background.
                          Last edited by abbiemonGoesRaWr; 02-26-2009, 05:30 PM.
                          FC: 3652-0206-4326 [CH8Ki]

                          Comment

                          • Vuture
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 75

                            #28
                            Re: My New Band/Cover Album Game.


                            Question: What is the meaning of life?
                            Answer: When life give you lemons, SQUIRT THEM IN THE EYES OF THOSE WHO ASK THAT QUESTION!

                            Comment

                            • WolfXhunter
                              Forum User
                              • May 2006
                              • 535

                              #29
                              Re: My New Band/Cover Album Game.

                              i liked the way mine came out

                              Comment

                              • richyrich55
                                Wait... what?
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 1263

                                #30
                                Re: My New Band/Cover Album Game.

                                Originally Posted by Afrobean
                                Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
                                Originally Posted by MrRubix
                                I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
                                Originally Posted by rushyrulz
                                I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
                                R.I.P. Jellygod

                                Comment

                                Working...