Teenage Freedom or Solitary Entrapment

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OrganisM
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 2644

    #16
    Re: Teenage Freedom or Solitary Entrapment

    Originally posted by Nyokou
    Of course I think I'm above most people and the same can be said for my boyfriend. We don't act like ****tards the way you probably did.
    That makes you pretentious and obnoxious. And yet you think you're better than much of anybody. What a riot.
    .

    Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
    "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
    because the venom gets into the blood stream which
    spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
    changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

    Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


    Originally Posted by
    MrRubix[link]:
    "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

    Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
    "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

    Comment

    • Xx{Midnight}xX
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2007
      • 8548

      #17
      Re: Teenage Freedom or Solitary Entrapment

      Freedom doesn't exist.

      Comment

      • OrganisM
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 2644

        #18
        Re: Teenage Freedom or Solitary Entrapment

        Another deep thinker.
        .

        Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
        "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
        because the venom gets into the blood stream which
        spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
        changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

        Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


        Originally Posted by
        MrRubix[link]:
        "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

        Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
        "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

        Comment

        • robertsona
          missa in h-moll
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 4000

          #19
          Re: Teenage Freedom or Solitary Entrapment

          freedom is cookies.

          Comment

          • robertsona
            missa in h-moll
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 4000

            #20
            Re: Teenage Freedom or Solitary Entrapment

            *applause*

            Comment

            • OrganisM
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 2644

              #21
              Re: Teenage Freedom or Solitary Entrapment

              Finally, somebody got it right.
              .

              Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
              "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
              because the venom gets into the blood stream which
              spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
              changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

              Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


              Originally Posted by
              MrRubix[link]:
              "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

              Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
              "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

              Comment

              • poleaxe
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 341

                #22
                Re: Teenage Freedom or Solitary Entrapment

                To me freedom is a lie just like the cake.

                Comment

                • OrganisM
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 2644

                  #23
                  Re: Teenage Freedom or Solitary Entrapment

                  .

                  Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
                  "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
                  because the venom gets into the blood stream which
                  spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
                  changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

                  Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


                  Originally Posted by
                  MrRubix[link]:
                  "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

                  Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
                  "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

                  Comment

                  • Nyokou
                    ( ̄ー ̄)
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 4247

                    #24
                    Re: Teenage Freedom or Solitary Entrapment

                    I ****ing love being pretentious and obnoxious. :]
                    Snapchat: icequeenilse

                    Comment

                    • OrganisM
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 2644

                      #25
                      Re: Teenage Freedom or Solitary Entrapment

                      Originally posted by Nyokou
                      I ****ing love being pretentious and obnoxious. :]
                      Which is why people hate you and why nobody will be at your funeral when you die.
                      .

                      Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
                      "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
                      because the venom gets into the blood stream which
                      spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
                      changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

                      Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


                      Originally Posted by
                      MrRubix[link]:
                      "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

                      Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
                      "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

                      Comment

                      • Nyokou
                        ( ̄ー ̄)
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 4247

                        #26
                        Re: Teenage Freedom or Solitary Entrapment

                        Yeah, cause I'd really give a **** that people from the internet wouldn't come to my funeral.
                        Snapchat: icequeenilse

                        Comment

                        • OrganisM
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 2644

                          #27
                          Re: Teenage Freedom or Solitary Entrapment

                          Originally posted by Nyokou
                          Yeah, cause I'd really give a **** that people from the internet wouldn't come to my funeral.
                          Pretentious again. You operated on the pretense that I was talking about people on the internet. I'm talking about the people that actually care about you.

                          Wait, I think that's the problem.
                          .

                          Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
                          "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
                          because the venom gets into the blood stream which
                          spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
                          changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

                          Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


                          Originally Posted by
                          MrRubix[link]:
                          "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

                          Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
                          "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

                          Comment

                          • Nyokou
                            ( ̄ー ̄)
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 4247

                            #28
                            Re: Teenage Freedom or Solitary Entrapment

                            I think you're the problem. The only time I act this way with people is when I'm annoyed because he/she attacks me in some form or matter for his/her own amusement, cause he/she is bored or just cause he/she feels insecure about his/her own life and would rather see someone else hurt than him/her self.

                            I assume that you fit all three, especially the last one.

                            And how did this all start? Just because I was complaining about my brother. I was pretty much attacking teens that are younger than me or my age because they're ridiculously stupid. A lot of them, not all of them, but most. Of course I'm better than those kids - and why? Because I used to think the way they did and believe that freedom meant going against the wishes of my parents/superiors. I don't anymore though, thus I believe I am better than them. That doesn't mean that those kids will never grow out of it. Some might and some might not and some might even be smarter than me but obviously have poor rational thinking skills.

                            I just can't stand to be around those kinds of people because they remind me of myself when I was stubborn, rude and annoying. So I avoid them but I'm not directly mean to them; the worst part about it is that I'm living with one.

                            The only reason I would act negatively is because people like you OrganisM hold a grudge and constantly bug me at any opportunity you get. Yeah, I may have hated you for a couple of days after that one thread whatever it was about, and then I didn't care anymore. I moved on. It's funny to see how you're handling the situation and totally blowing it out of proportion by attacking me further with your snide remarks just because.

                            I'm fully prepared to retaliate (I have) and like before I won't care about this when it's over. I have no reason to hate you or anyone else on this site for that matter. I just lose patience fast and I won't allow myself to be ridiculed, but I don't hold grudges either or dislike people just because of the way they act online.
                            Snapchat: icequeenilse

                            Comment

                            • OrganisM
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 2644

                              #29
                              Re: Teenage Freedom or Solitary Entrapment

                              We all carry about our insecurities, hopes, and fears, and I'd say it's reflected in our every action, though hardly anybody knows how to look. I don't see myself as any different in that respect, though I doubt that my weaknesses are greater than that of any other person. I questioned your statements based on your history of previous statements as that's all I have to go on. I had no ulterior motivations.

                              If you've truly grown that much, good on you. Life has a nasty habit of reminding you how little you've grown, and as soon as you think you've got the hang of things, circumstances have a nasty way of reminding you what your place is. Overconfidence is a dangerous trap to fall into, and in our limited contact that's what I see. It's what we all experience in the birth of our consciousness, if that makes sense.

                              Funny how those old double standards work. We're tolerant, so long as we're not given cause to be intolerant, and that itself is subjective. We make no exceptions except in a few cases. We're kind and forgiving yet rude and unwelcoming. It seems everybody likes to operate under the guise of somebody likable and balanced, while in between the half-hearted lies in the course of our conversations we hold onto every imaginable prejudice and hateful thought. I've observed it in myself as well as others: be who people want you to be in the immediate moment, and change roles as soon as it ceases to be convenient. Hardly anybody is who they say they are, and hardly anybody really has any idea of what they're doing or where they're going.

                              You have nothing to retaliate in response to. I won't drag this conversation on any longer.
                              .

                              Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
                              "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
                              because the venom gets into the blood stream which
                              spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
                              changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

                              Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


                              Originally Posted by
                              MrRubix[link]:
                              "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

                              Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
                              "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

                              Comment

                              • Nyokou
                                ( ̄ー ̄)
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 4247

                                #30
                                Re: Teenage Freedom or Solitary Entrapment

                                Awesome.
                                Snapchat: icequeenilse

                                Comment

                                Working...