I haven't heard a word my professor said all class

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Feuergeist
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2003
    • 869

    #16
    Originally posted by Anticrombie0909
    I'll be able to when I take Cisco next year, assuming they give us decent computers. Our school has a bunch of crap PIIs, but the worst part is that they went in and disabled EVERYTHING. I mean literally every command that was not essential for the computer to work has been disabled. Stuff like being able to download, or right clicking on items minimized in the taskbar. And everything is protected under this really tight security program...pisses me off. Not only does it make it impossible for me to like, download UT and play it, it makes simple tasks like transferring documents much harder than it should be,.
    odds are they didnt disable safe mode


    start it up in safe and kill the reg keys, or something to that effect.



    Wer noch nie einen Fehler gemacht hat, hat sich noch nie an etwas Neuem versucht.
    Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

    Comment

    • altairian
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2003
      • 2055

      #17
      I can't believe this thread hasn't falled out of the active topics yet
      Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.

      Comment

      Working...